Corrie Recruitment are recruiting for a Land Manager for a permanent position based in Stirling.
You will be responsible for the identification, offer preparation/negotiation, and securing of new development sites (short, medium, and long term) to maintain our clients business need:
Main responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the identification of development opportunities for Board consideration
• Responsible for the preparation, management and negotiation of new land bids
• Responsible for securing of land within budget in line with the Company’s acquisition programme
• Responsible for securing of all necessary legal agreements to facilitate land purchases
• Responsible for the ongoing analysis of the existing land bank to advise on strategic decisions
• Responsible for the conversion of strategic development sites to Allocated / PPP status
• Lead and co-ordinate External Consultants to support relevant PPP / LDP submissions
• Responsible for the negotiation and conclusion of any S69 / S75 agreements
• Develop network of industry / professional contacts to maximise development opportunities
• Maintain working knowledge of latest Scottish Government / Local Authority Planning Policies
Key skills required:
• HND / Degree Qualified in a Land / Planning discipline
• Preference for Membership of a relevant professional institution
• Working knowledge of the Planning System / Legislation (Scotland)
• Be proactive in exploring and identifying development opportunities
• Working knowledge of basic IT packages (Word, Excel etc)
• Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
• Ability to plan, co-ordinate, and organise effectively to achieve key targets
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills – both written and verbal
• Ability to work as a team and on own initiative
• High working standards – self-discipline to set, maintain, and be professional in all aspects
The contracted hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and a clean current driving licence is essential.
The salary will be dependent on experience and the package will include holidays, a fully expensed company car, and excellent contributory Pension Scheme & profit share scheme.
To apply please email your fully up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 01463 221073
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Corrie Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. You must be a UK resident or have proof of right to work in the UK.