This company is a long established manufacturer of ambient ready meals and have a reputation for outstanding quality and service. They supply an extensive range to the retail sector. More recently the company has been making great strides into the ever changing and complex foodservice sector where they wish to expedite their growth. To aid this objective they have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated graduate in an Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Role.
The successful applicant will have real responsibilities from the go and gain rare experience as reward for your commitment and drive. You will establish and maintain an ecommerce website and be responsible for implementing marketing strategies that deliver results. New business development will form part of the role where you will have to demonstrate your talents in persuasion to secure new listings to aid targeted growth.
The role will enable the applicant to gain invaluable expertise from day one in the UK's FMCG market through experience of working with major customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Graduate or Postgraduate degree
- Capable of managing defined marketing projects
- Research Planning and Reporting
- Well organised and time efficient with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer friendly
- Confident personality
- Ability to engage with potential clients/customers
- Good communication/telephone skills
- Highly motivated
- Capable of working in a team as well as under own initiative
- Good computer skills and competent in using Microsoft office
- Flexible towards working hours, and committed to working to tight deadlines
Competitive Salary, Free on Site parking
Ayr, Kilmarnock, Troon, Prestwick and Glasgow are all within easy commuting distance. Free on site parking.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.