Corrie Recruitment are looking for an Operations Manager on behalf of our client who are a nationwide building contractor.
This would be a permanent position and we are looking for someone with the following:
• A Construction or Civil Engineering related degree
• Significant management experience in the Construction industry
• Valid CSCS card
• Certified in SMSTS via CITB
• Competent in Health and Safety practise
• First aid trained
• The ability to lead and manage a large team within the Construction industry
• A member of the CIOB, ICE or CEng.
• ILM qualified (level 5 or 7)
• The ability to build and develop relationship with all internal and external
• Computer literate including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Management of Budget Compilation
• Good analytical & problem solving skills
• Methodical approach to tasks undertaken
• Ability to work on own initiative
A more detailed description can be provided to interested candidates.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01463 221073.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Corrie Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. You must be a UK resident or have proof of right to work in the UK.