The Scottish Qualifications Authority is Scotland's national awarding and accreditation body. We are trusted to oversee thousands of qualifications that are available in schools, colleges and workplaces, not just in this country, but around the world.
We are looking for four QA Engineers to work within the Application Solutions team.
The successful candidates will be required to support cross disciplined teams to produce high quality technology products by advocating quality assurance by means of the most modern test standards and approaches. In order to do this you will have experience in:
* Test coordination including script design, maintenance and execution
* Working with a range of test tooling
* A Senior Developer who has worked in a Performance or Automation Test Engineer role
* Agile methodology and ITIL experience
* Coach, mentored and supported team members as well as manage your own workload
Applicants, as a minimum, should be educated to SCQF Level 7 in a Computer Science or Software Engineering (HNC or SVQ 3) and/or be able to demonstrate direct relevant experience for this role.
SQA offer a fantastic benefits package in return for your talent. These include but are not limited to a career average pension scheme; staff well-being and health assistance programmes; development opportunities and 27 days annual leave in addition to 14 days public holiday.
If you think you've got the skills, knowledge and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity please apply below.