Corrie Recruitment are looking for a Planner to join our clients team in the Moray area.
This would be a permanent/salaried position and the start date is likely to be February 2019.
As Planner you would be responsible for:
• Delivering construction programs for internal and external use
• Producing critical path analysis for projects as required
• Assisting project managers with production of detailed programs
• Producing labour and other resource loaded programs updating and reporting to create overall projected resource requirements on an area basis, including cash flows
• Producing progress reports
• Producing pre tender programs
• Producing tender site investigation reports
• Producing technical information for company pre-qualification presentations
• Attending presentations when required
• Train and coach the on site management in planning techniques
• Develop planning software use to meet the needs of the company.
• Liaise with estimating and productivity to ensure that correct outputs are being utilised and that the best advantage is taken from the various software packages.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01463 221073.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Corrie Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. You must be a UK resident or have proof of right to work in the UK.