Corrie Recruitment are looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a permanent position.
Applicants will ideally be based in Inverness or willing to relocate to the area.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you’ll be responsible for:
• Setting up Contract Insurances with our clients insurers.
• Ensuring Contract Guarantee Bond is provided via Commercial Manager.
• Awarding Sub-Contract agreements with Sub-Contracts.
• Keeping master files of correspondence on contract.
• Preparing Interim Valuations with Client’s Surveyor and agreeing amounts for payment.
• Paying Sub-Contractors their appropriate monthly payments.
• Re-measuring work using site measurement, measurement from drawings, information from Site Agents/Bonus Department.
• Informing Sub-Contractors of Contract variations.
• Valuing variations.
• Pricing Dayworks.
• Dealing with contractual problems.
• Agreeing Sub-Contractor Final Accounts.
• Provision of cost advice to Design Consultants.
To join us, we’re looking for:
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• 3 years + Quantity Surveying experience within a relevant sector in the Construction industry
• A member of the RICS
• CSCS card holder
• IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Health & Safety knowledge
• Budget Compilation & Management
• Analytical & problem solving skills
• Sales and negotiating skills
• Objective setting
• Experience in housing & affordable homes
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01463 221073.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Corrie Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. You must be a UK resident or have proof of right to work in the UK.