Corrie Recruitment are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with civil engineering experience in Aberdeen.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support commercial function on project and in particular the Quantity Surveying team.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Negotiate various allocated subcontract packages
• Place subcontract packages
• Carry out commercial management of subcontract packages
• Identify any subcontract compensation events that can be passed upstream
• Assist with the pricing of these compensation events
• Carry out monthly cost evaluations of subcontract packages to meet accounting timetable
• Carry out monthly updated end-cost evaluations of subcontract packages to meet accounting timetable
SPECIFIC SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive initial and periodic safety inductions
• Ensure that site conduct is in accordance with the safety inductions and policies
• Observe and feedback (intervene if necessary) on any site safety issues observed whilst on site
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• Ideally RICS or ICES qualified
• QS experience in civil engineering contracting
• Experience of working with NEC contract and subcontract formats
• Hold a current CSCS card
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01463 221073.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Corrie Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. You must be a UK resident or have proof of right to work in the UK