Corrie Recruitment are looking for an Electrical Foreman for a permanent/salaried position in Aberdeen.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of the installation and maintenance of all the electrical systems in the plant as well of all the related tunnel facilities in order to support the plant production.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the effective deployment and coordination of the assigned fitters and electricians.
• Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of electric and electronic equipment for all types of plant works.
• Responsible for organising plans and schedules of work.
• Ensures materials, tools and equipment are available for work completion.
• Checking and understanding of technical drawings: electrical and electrohydraulic.
• Identify and resolve the failures of the electrical systems
• Supervising the assembly of the plant on site, coordinating the electricians assigned during the installation and maintenance of all systems and equipment included.
• Supervising the installation and maintenance of all the electrical systems in the plant, i.e. PLCs, LV, pumping systems, sensors, gas alarm system, radio systems, lighting, electrical supply, etc.
• Supervising the installation and maintenance of all electrical systems at tunnel, shafts and site facilities and equipment i.e. LV, lighting, earthing, plants, pumping systems, communication systems, cranes, conveyor belts, ventilation fans, etc.
• Supporting the good service of the plant systems to achieve the project production goals
• Actively contribute to the smooth running of the electrical department and collaborate to its good coordination, participating on the planning of the maintain works, helping on a good information flow and facilitating the team working.
• Responsible for the supervision and implementation of electrical distribution systems above and below ground.
SPECIFIC SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Encourage operatives to report any near misses, hazards observed and any defects in plant or equipment
• Address any hazards reported or observed and take out of service any defective plant or equipment
• Ensure that personal protective equipment is provided and used as required by the site rules and procedures
• Maintain a tidy site by arranging for the safe storage of materials and equipment and disposal of waste
• Co-operate with health and safety advisors in all health and safety matters
• Set a personal example of safe behaviour
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• BSc Electrical Engineering/ Electrical NVQ
• Plant experienced. Specifically experienced
• Significant experience of checking drawings, installing and maintaining electro-hydraulic systems
• Previous experience in a supervisory role
• CSCS card
• Possess strong leadership qualities and comfortable delegating work, dealing with problems and conflicts and managing a demanding workload
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01463 221073.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Corrie Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. You must be a UK resident or have proof of right to work in the UK.