They are one of Scotland's fastest-growing startups, working in the exciting world of craft beer.
This company is the world's most popular craft beer club. Every month, they visit a new country, for example, Denmark, South Africa or California. They pick the best beers and deliver a monthly case to their tens of thousands of members' doors, along with their award-winning magazine, Ferment.
Sales Advisor (Customer Retention)
Taking calls from their customers who are thinking of leaving the club, keeping them on board, solving any issues they have and providing a great level of customer service.
Full Time. Competitive salary, based in our lovely HQ in Edinburgh city centre's New Town.
About the role
You should have a track record of telesales, customer retention or inbound sales. They are really excited to meet people with these qualities and skills:
- A natural passion for sales and smashing targets. Able to build rapport easily and relate to people from all walks of life.
- You make things happen and are a doer, you come ready with solutions rather than problems.
- Balanced and easy going - always focused on keeping customers happy.
- Calm under pressure.
- Fair, yet able to make tough commercially sound decisions.
- Outstanding communication skills. You should enjoy talking to people and also be able to respond well to emails.
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- Comfortable with technology. Able to quickly learn new applications and processes.
Working in a small team, you will deliver a fantastic customer experience to everybody who gets in touch and do everything you can to make sure that as many customers as possible want to continue receiving beer.
Perks of the job:
- It helps if you are interested in craft beer, but don't worry if you're not an expert! They hold a weekly Beer School, where you'll get the chance to learn all about our product. You'll also get to visit breweries and beer festivals throughout the year.
- A Journey- Working at this company is not like a normal job. We're building something amazing from the ground up and want you on board for the ride.
- Great Colleagues- They have put together one of the smartest, hardest-working and most fun teams they have ever come across.
- Eating Together- Once a week, they provide lunch at the office and a chance to learn about other areas of the business informally and get to know one another.
- Social Events- Once a month, a different member of the team is given a budget to host a special evening out.
- They provide free fruit, artisan roasted coffee, snacks, phone insurance and other perks.