After migrating our customers and products onto a new SB platform, we are in the process of standing up our new Financial Crime Target Operating Model.
Reporting to the Assistant Systems & Analytics Manager as part of our Financial Crime Risk team, you'll have an important role in ensuring that SB & AFS are effectively mitigating our FC risks by using the systems and controls at our disposal.
You'll support the development, maintenance and optimisation of the wider SB & AFS Financial Crime systems and control framework by providing technical input into or directly overseeing aspects of:
* Co-ordination of all aspects of system governance and supplier liaison for SB & AFS financial crime systems
* FC analysis and data extraction/manipulation in support of incident/issue management, horizon scanning, threat assessment, FC planning, budgeting and business case preparation.
* On-going review, validation and optimisation of FC system performance.
* Drive internal systems optimisation or work with SB & AFS Outsource Suppliers to identify, monitor and resolve FC systems performance issues, gaps and tuning opportunities within agreed SLAs.
* Design, implement and validate new rules/settings in response to specific/emerging threats.
* Review and validate analysis undertaken by outsource suppliers as part of the annual review of system settings/rules, and subsequently Validate any amended rules/settings implemented.
* A central audit trail of all FC related system matching/rules/referral settings (and changes to those settings) together with the underlying rationale.
* Bespoke (one off) extraction and analysis of FC related date in support of specific investigations, emerging threats, etc. and subsequent participation in any relevant meetings/steering groups
* You'll also have the opportunity to get involved in work to implement our Target Operating Model supporting the other teams in the function with Risk Assessments.
Who are we looking for?
* Someone with recent experience in Financial Crime working in the First Line of Defence managing the risk of FC through system configurations (either AML/Sanctions, Fraud, AB&C or all)
* Excellent knowledge of UK Financial Crime regulations and industry standards (either AML/Sanctions, Fraud, AB&C or all)
* A good knowledge of Retail Banking products, services and channels
* First class communication and stakeholder management experience
* Holds a financial crime qualification (ICA, CAMS, etc.)