* Define how MS Power BI is rolled out and support application strategy
* Create new O365 application solutions using MS Power BI and other integrated solutions.
* Update SharePoint and create new tools where agreed and approved through IT investment process
* Ensure the platform is up to date in all its components
* Keep documentation and inventory up to date
* Define and maintain application roadmap keeping in mind global architecture principles, IT policies, company and local regulations
* Manage relationship with developers
* Test and approve test results
* Manage and control pro-actively licenses for operational needs
* Interact with internal and external stakeholders like developers and vendor managers
* Higher education or relevant technical university degree
* Min. 5 years overall IT experience and 2 years in BI development
* Experience in Power BI is desired but not essential, as training will be given to the successful candidate
* Experience of Office 365 SharePoint development
* Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills paired with professional stakeholder management
* High degree of self-motivation
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences
* Excellent interpersonal skills combined with drive for self-improvement
* Fluent command of English as the corporate language, any other language is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport is the world's largest provider of ground and cargo handling services in the aviation industry. The company provides services on behalf of some 845 client-companies and handles around 250 million passengers and 4.3 million flights (movements) per year. The company operates around 130 warehouses and moves approx. 4.3 million tonnes of cargo. With a workforce of around 65,000 personnel, Swissport is active at more than 279 stations in 48 countries across five continents, and generates annual consolidated operating revenue of EUR 2.7 billion.
To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor- made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.
In order to achieve the goal of our mission, Swissport is focused on consolidating and strengthening our market position to ensure we are constantly driving industry innovation in key areas such as service, quality and reliability.
Swissport is a people-focused organisation – without our people we simply cannot meet our goals and achieve our vision. As such, we focus on the principles of sustainability and compliance, living by the “Three Ps”:
The on-going professional development of the people within the Swissport family ensures that:
We show respect towards our people and their values; we do not compromise on safety and work with enthusiasm and enjoyment.
We are pioneers; working constantly on achieving sustainable results, we creatively explore new options and improved solutions.
Continually striving to exceed the expectations of our clients and our commitments, we deliver excellent service; in any place at any time.