HR Advisor (CIPD, Generalist, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Casework, Policy) required for 3-4 month contract in Edinburgh
Our public sector client has a fantastic opportunity for a generalist HR Advisor to join their team on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be involved in complex employee relations cases, performance management and a number of other HR functions including policy development and casework.
* Associate Member of CIPD.
* Demonstrable track record of providing a wide ranging generalist HR service to customers.
* Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders.
* Knowledge and experience of using coaching techniques.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
* Strong presentation skills
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.