My client a Central Government Department are launching their new Cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning system. This is a flagship programme under the Governments Shared Services Strategy. As the programme completes its first release they seek a Governance & Controls Risk Analyst.
The governance, controls and risk analyst will offer vital support to the Governance lead for coordinating the effective governance of ERP system, with specific reference to supporting the operation of the new governance boards, maintaining risk records and managing dependencies with other major programme and third parties. They provide an essential supporting link to external audit and assurance and standards, ensuring effective controls are maintained.
* To coordinate the necessary logistics to support ERP governance, decision making and scheduling
* Maintains current records of the Terms of reference and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
* Own and ensure effective management of the ERP Service function Risk, dependencies and issues registers, ensuring effective records of actions are tracked and made
* Support the governance and risk lead in providing clear reporting and material to assist in briefing board leads
* Work with other teams across the ERP Service function to capture risks and advise of potential risks a
* Ensure the necessary flows of information between the boards and scheduling to ensure they are sequenced correctly
* Track and monitor the actions with board members to ensure they are delivered
* Support in all elements of governance as the service is matured.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
* Experience in having hands on experience of supporting or coordinating Governance and decision Making within an Operational/Service or Programme Environment
* Experienced in Risk, Issue and Dependency management
* A proactive approach and a focus on service continuous improvement, with an appetite to work with others to simplify processes and improve efficiency.
* Ability to be flexible and priorities important issues
* Demonstrate competence in organising complex logistics
If you have the necessary experience and skills please don't hesitate to submit your application for this role.