To provide technical support, maintenance, upgrade and installation of Information Technology systems and applications used within the company to both maintain and enhance efficiencies and performance of the company's IT systems.
* Proactively advise, assist, and engage on delivery and change of underlying technical infrastructure.
* Ensure that all third line infrastructure engineering support requests are appropriately prioritised and resolved within the required service level agreements.
* Maintain the documented design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
* Assist with the implementation of policy and strategy for WG&S information technology systems and SecOps to ensure that staff and computer systems comply with legislative and organisational requirements.
* Configure, monitor, and maintain systems within predefined targets.
* Work collaboratively with 3rd party support services on diagnosing and troubleshooting issues related to the WG&S operating environments.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Works to agreed individual and team objectives with full responsibility for quality of work performed.
* Strong communication, process, logical thinking and organization skills
* Demonstrates ability to work cooperatively alongside others to deliver team.
* Comprehensive hands-on experience in technical development and delivery, using industry recognised tools and methodologies.
* Extensive experience of Microsoft and Windows and associated technologies.
* Proven technical ability in global telecoms delivery and support, data centre technologies including SANs and Servers
The role holder should hold one or more relevant industry qualifications. Examples are:
* Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
* Azure Administrator Associate
* Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
* Azure Security Engineer Associate