Junior Programme Manager - Livingston - 3 months - Inside IR35
Day rate - circa £250
Harvey Nash's private sector client are currently looking to recruit a Part time Junior Programme Manager to join their team based in Livingston for an initial 3 month period and for 2 days per week. You will be responsible for assisting the Programme Manager for managing delivery of the Hybrid programme.
The programme scope includes but not limited to a number of workplace related workstreams:
* Refreshing the laptop estate (Win/Mac)
* Refreshing/deploying hot desking worksettings across the estate
* Refreshing and enhancing VC
* Implementing Technology training model
* Upgrading the office WiFi
* Installing local support bars
* Leveraging Data Analytics
* You will have vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders, being able to influence others without direct authority.
* You will have a pragmatic results- and delivery- oriented mindset.
* We want people who have delivered/assisted large initiatives from start to finish and have experienced all phases of a delivery life cycle.
* We'd love you to be a brilliant communicator and listener, who is able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
* We need you to be someone who is able to build effective relationships with a range of individuals at all levels in the organisation.
* We want you to be open and transparent in everything that you do.
* You will be comfortable in quickly grasping ideas in both familiar and unfamiliar domains, and you will be able to use your business acumen and understanding of the organisations strategic objectives to prioritise and shape these ideas to aid the delivery of the programme.
This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client therefore the use of an Umbrella company is required. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.