TRAINEE PCV DRIVER VACANCIES – MCGILL’S BUS SERVICE LTD
McGill’s Bus Service Ltd is UK’s largest privately owned Bus Company and employ around 1000 staff within four depot locations, based at Johnstone, Inchinnan, Greenock and Coatbridge. We operate over 600 buses across 110 routes which serve Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Glasgow City, North Ayrshire East Renfrewshire, and Lanarkshire.
We are currently looking for Trainee PCV Drivers to join the McGill’s team. Sign up during August, September or October 2021 and McGill’s will cover the cost of training (normally £1,600). All you need is a valid UK Driving licence.
• Maintain a high standard of customer care and service presentation
• To drive the vehicle in a safe and considerate manner
• Collect appropriate fares, ensure customers scan their QR code and issue tickets
• Comply with accident reporting procedure
• Be fully conversant with company rules, regulations & procedures & apply them whilst on duty
• To carry out such tasks as are directed to meet the needs of the business
• Trainee Drivers - Current class B (Car) driving licence
• Excellent driving skills
• Great numerical skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Courteous, helpful attitude towards customers
• Flexible approach to work
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, rates of pay up to £10.25 per hour, with overtime on offer too. Flexible hours, full and time part shifts, and a guaranteed permanent job. McGill's offers other staff benefits including ongoing training, free travel on McGill's services and some other operators, free uniform, Pension scheme in operation, and paid membership for Transport Benevolent Fund.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, call our Training Academy Team on 01505 701 013 or email email@example.com