PCV Mechanic Vacancy – (Dundee)
Xplore Dundee are part of Scotland’s largest independent Bus Company and are seeking to recruit a PCV / HGV Engineer to join our skilled vehicle maintenance team here at our commercial vehicle workshop facility in East Dock Street Dundee.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and able to work with the minimum of Supervision within a rotational work pattern
• To carry out vehicle repairs and diagnose faults on Company fleet vehicles
• To complete maintenance paperwork in accordance with repairs undertaken and internal procedures.
• To prepare and present vehicles for annual test if required.
• To undertake training, or development programs as required to ensure industry knowledge and qualifications are compliant with internal and legal requirements
• To comply with all Statutory and internal Health & Safety Policies and requirements
Successful candidate must be a time served, fully qualified PCV or HGV Mechanic and hold the appropriate City & Guilds or equivalent qualification. PCV licence is desired but not essential.
Full details of the rotational work pattern which is based on a 38-hour working week are available on request.
Benefits include Company pension, competitive rates of pay and free bus travel on our services within the City of Dundee.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch asap.