Jobs in West Dunbartonshire
West Dunbartonshire is situated to the West of Glasgow ,with Clydebank and Dumbarton being the main population centres.The region too has a large are of rural coverage including the National Park of the Trossachs and Loch Lomond.
As a whole the Population of West Dunbartonshire is approximately 91,000 ,with around 63% of that total being of working age.Historically the area of West Dunbartonshire along the River Clyde hub was of the traditional industries,
heavy engineering and ship building,which have long gone.It's area of note for industrial creation the Area is famous for the manufacture of Singer sewing machines,from the small town of Singer.
Nowadays the Public sector is responsible for the highest numbers of employment .West Dunbartonshire Council employs around 6000 people,whilst the NHS is also a leading employer.In the private sector service industries including retail ,finance,transport are found within the urban centres whilst across the rural areas of the region construction, agriculture,leisure and hospitality industries employ many hundreds.
Find the latest jobs in Dumbarton and across West Dunbartonshire here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Hiring a Chef and the Challenges it Brings
- Hiring a chef is one of the biggest challenges for a restaurateur. Finding an able, able, and persevering chef for your restaurant can have a craving for searching for a needle in ...
- How to Best Exploit the Service of a Life Coach
- 5 Types of People to Avoid and Surround Yourself With Because you cannot live in this vast world alone, you definitely need to learn how to live with people. A life ...
- 10 Crucial Mistakes to Avoid in Your Resume
- Your resume is your chance to show potential employers that you have what it takes. While most fear the interview part of the employment process, the resume is actually the ...
- Essential Tips for Boosting Career Development
- Every student graduating from higher education institutions always have great expectations in boosting their career development which is a must if you want to gain the maximum ...