Jobs in West Dunbartonshire
West Dunbartonshire is situated to the West of Glasgow ,with Clydebank and Dumbarton being the main population centres.The region too has a large are of rural coverage including the National Park of the Trossachs and Loch Lomond.
As a whole the Population of West Dunbartonshire is approximately 91,000 ,with around 63% of that total being of working age.Historically the area of West Dunbartonshire along the River Clyde hub was of the traditional industries,
heavy engineering and ship building,which have long gone.It's area of note for industrial creation the Area is famous for the manufacture of Singer sewing machines,from the small town of Singer.
Nowadays the Public sector is responsible for the highest numbers of employment .West Dunbartonshire Council employs around 6000 people,whilst the NHS is also a leading employer.In the private sector service industries including retail ,finance,transport are found within the urban centres whilst across the rural areas of the region construction, agriculture,leisure and hospitality industries employ many hundreds.
Find the latest jobs in Dumbarton and across West Dunbartonshire here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- How the Clothes We Wear to Work Affect Our Performance
- Whenever we consider clothing, aspects such as fashionability, comfort, and physical performance often come to mind. However, it turns out that clothes can be much more important ...
- 4 Creative Office Gym Designs To Promote Fitness In The Workplace
- Today’s professionals spend long hours sitting at desks, staring at computer screens. They also lead busy lives with limited time to squeeze in workouts between work and ...
- Challenges you will face on the road to becoming a CEO
- There is no hard and fast recipe as such that will help you rise to the top till you become a great CEO. Alongside the usual qualities of intelligence, persistence, and patience ...
- What Makes the Perfect SIM Plan for Remote Working
- The need for a SIM plan might arise for a number of reasons when working remotely. For starters, a SIM plan can offer you back up when dealing with slow internet. It can also be a ...