Jobs in West Dunbartonshire
West Dunbartonshire is situated to the West of Glasgow ,with Clydebank and Dumbarton being the main population centres.The region too has a large are of rural coverage including the National Park of the Trossachs and Loch Lomond.
As a whole the Population of West Dunbartonshire is approximately 91,000 ,with around 63% of that total being of working age.Historically the area of West Dunbartonshire along the River Clyde hub was of the traditional industries,
heavy engineering and ship building,which have long gone.It's area of note for industrial creation the Area is famous for the manufacture of Singer sewing machines,from the small town of Singer.
Nowadays the Public sector is responsible for the highest numbers of employment .West Dunbartonshire Council employs around 6000 people,whilst the NHS is also a leading employer.In the private sector service industries including retail ,finance,transport are found within the urban centres whilst across the rural areas of the region construction, agriculture,leisure and hospitality industries employ many hundreds.
Find the latest jobs in Dumbarton and across West Dunbartonshire here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 2-4)
- What better place to start than with your employees themselves? It’s all well and good you sitting down and deciding what someone should be aiming for, but this approach may be ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 1-4)
- With reports suggesting that each day as many as one million people miss work because of stress, this could make a massive difference in your place of work. There’s a comfort in ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan
- Setting clear objectivesObjectives and goals are the key of any successful business. OKRs (objectives and key results) are a go-to for lots of highly successful companies. These ...