At Swissport we challenge our employees to be leaders in our industry. This philosophy is embodied in our 3 Core Values:
PEOPLE, PROFESSIONALISM AND PARTNERSHIP
People make the difference in our business.
Join us and help be a part of that difference.
Our Professionalism sets us apart from our competition.
Join us and be the reference for the industry.
We are engaged in Partnerships with every major airline in the world.
Join us and be a part of our global network.
For the latest jobs at Glasgow airport with Swissport find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Working at EE Greenock
- Working at EE in Greenock
- Think you know sales? Think again… To work in sales you have to be brash and arrogant, right? Wrong. Here at EE, sales is an integral part of our business and we’re always ...
- Working as a Local Councillor
- Christopher McEleny is a local councillor in Inverclyde for the SNP. He represents the Inverclyde West Ward, and was first elected in 2012. A year later, he succeeded Keith Brooks ...
- Piping Design as a Career
- Colin Black has worked as a piping designer for over 30 years, working on the designing of oil rigs, and travelling abroad to a number of different countries across the world.In ...