A career in the Sports sector in Scotland can cover many things .
It may be a professional sportsman within a team sport or an individual pursuit. But a sports career can be as a qualified fitness trainer,sports consultant or sports physio. Marketing,sponsorship and promotional jobs too are central to growth of sport within Scotland either through the public or private sector.
An industry which is attractive to those of the sporting mind is highly competitive but can be very rewarding. The success of the Commonwealth games in Glasgow has very much put sport to the forefront in Scotland.
Job opportunities within the sports sector are below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest Sports jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...