A career in the Sports sector in Scotland can cover many things .
It may be a professional sportsman within a team sport or an individual pursuit. But a sports career can be as a qualified fitness trainer,sports consultant or sports physio. Marketing,sponsorship and promotional jobs too are central to growth of sport within Scotland either through the public or private sector.
An industry which is attractive to those of the sporting mind is highly competitive but can be very rewarding. The success of the Commonwealth games in Glasgow has very much put sport to the forefront in Scotland.
Job opportunities within the sports sector are below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest Sports jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...
- Is it Time for a New Job
- Sad to say that many people dread Monday mornings. After the weekend where we had two days of getting up when you want, wearing what you want, eating what you want, the ...
- The Ten Things to Avoid or Say at an Interview
- 10 Things not to say at a Job InterviewPreparation is important for any interview. We think of all the things what we should say and do. We practise what we are going to say, ...
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...