A career in the Sports sector in Scotland can cover many things .
It may be a professional sportsman within a team sport or an individual pursuit. But a sports career can be as a qualified fitness trainer,sports consultant or sports physio. Marketing,sponsorship and promotional jobs too are central to growth of sport within Scotland either through the public or private sector.
An industry which is attractive to those of the sporting mind is highly competitive but can be very rewarding. The success of the Commonwealth games in Glasgow has very much put sport to the forefront in Scotland.
Job opportunities within the sports sector are below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest Sports jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 2-4)
- What better place to start than with your employees themselves? It’s all well and good you sitting down and deciding what someone should be aiming for, but this approach may be ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 1-4)
- With reports suggesting that each day as many as one million people miss work because of stress, this could make a massive difference in your place of work. There’s a comfort in ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan
- Setting clear objectivesObjectives and goals are the key of any successful business. OKRs (objectives and key results) are a go-to for lots of highly successful companies. These ...