Social Care and Housing Jobs
Social Care and housing jobs in Scotland.For anyone interested in a career in social care or housing, Scotland makes for a great base. Throughout the country you’ll find a huge variety of part-time and full-time positions available - both on a temporary and permanent basis. This makes working in housing or social care popular with workers looking for a degree of flexibility in their career.
Popular jobs in social care and housing include being a social worker, support worker and carer. There are also opportunities available for registered nurses and child care staff.
If you’re interested in working in housing or social care, you will have to make sure you have the relevant qualifications to practice. Many employers also look for a degree of experience, though there are graduate and trainee schemes for those new to the sector.
Social care and housing jobs are available throughout the whole of Scotland, though bigger cities such as Glasgow and Edinburgh tend to provide a wider range of job opportunities.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest social care and housing jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Small Business Focus
- The excitement of running a business is always enticing, but the journey towards success is not an easy one. Studies have shown that a vast majority of new businesses rarely ...
- What to keep in mind in an online job interview
- What to keep in mind in an online job interviewThe global economy has been hit hard by the coronavirus and as a result, many employers are firing or sending their employees on ...
- 7 Steps Hr Do To Support Their Employees Succeed
- Great leaders want to guarantee their group is participated in their job, really feeling completely satisfied, as well as doing at their personal ideal. However, for those ...
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...