Social Care and Housing Jobs
Social Care and housing jobs in Scotland.For anyone interested in a career in social care or housing, Scotland makes for a great base. Throughout the country you’ll find a huge variety of part-time and full-time positions available - both on a temporary and permanent basis. This makes working in housing or social care popular with workers looking for a degree of flexibility in their career.
Popular jobs in social care and housing include being a social worker, support worker and carer. There are also opportunities available for registered nurses and child care staff.
If you’re interested in working in housing or social care, you will have to make sure you have the relevant qualifications to practice. Many employers also look for a degree of experience, though there are graduate and trainee schemes for those new to the sector.
Social care and housing jobs are available throughout the whole of Scotland, though bigger cities such as Glasgow and Edinburgh tend to provide a wider range of job opportunities.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest social care and housing jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...
- How to Make Job Interviews Less Daunting
- Job interviews can be daunting at the best of times.The nerves associated with them,the knowledge you are up against others with their hearts set on the job.So, how do you stand ...
- Success in Sales
- If you work in sales, you’ll know what a tough arena it can be. Perhaps in more than any other line of work, sales is driven by immediately measurable results. This can be ...
- Looking for a Job You Will Love
- How to Find a Job that One lovesTo find a job that one loves is not an easy exercise and thus needs some preparation and planning. Most people end up working at a place for their ...