Sky jobs in Scotland.
Customers love our products and services. And we strive to put them at the heart of everything we do – giving them exactly what they want and more.
Combined with cutting-edge customer service technology, this personal dedication has seen us get even closer to our aim of delivering the best service in the country.
Why not be a part of it?
We know it can be a challenging job. You’ll be answering calls, live chat and emails; and dealing with everything from payments and upgrades to general enquiries
and technical queries. Which is why, when you join us, you’ll see that your natural enthusiasm, positivity and energy is more than matched by the support, training
and development you’ll get.
Last year alone, our advisors completed over 300,000 hours of training. And with opportunities to grow with Sky, who knows, this could be the first step towards a long and rewarding career.
Sky are recruiting for their contact centres in Dunfermline,Livingston,Glasgow and Uddingston.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...
- How to Make Job Interviews Less Daunting
- Job interviews can be daunting at the best of times.The nerves associated with them,the knowledge you are up against others with their hearts set on the job.So, how do you stand ...
- Success in Sales
- If you work in sales, you’ll know what a tough arena it can be. Perhaps in more than any other line of work, sales is driven by immediately measurable results. This can be ...
- Looking for a Job You Will Love
- How to Find a Job that One lovesTo find a job that one loves is not an easy exercise and thus needs some preparation and planning. Most people end up working at a place for their ...