Scotland has a strong reputation in the field of science and is home to a number of high-profile scientific centres which specialise in various different areas.
There are a great number of job opportunities for biologists, chemists and clinical professionals as well as more specialised positions for those working in emerging areas such as biotechnology.
Edinburgh is home to one of the best scientific bases in Europe with locations like Heriot-Watt Research Park conducting innovative research in microelectronics, and informatics. Other scientific centres in Scotland include the West of Scotland Science Park in Glasgow, Dundee Technology Park and the Aberdeen Science and Technology Park.
The usual way into a science-based job is through a graduate trainee scheme. More senior positions include being a senior researcher, consultant and professor. Many work on behalf of government organisations or private companies – conducting research into everything from medicine to new technology.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest scientific jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Top 10 Tips For Why Recruitment Is The Most Important And Powerful Business Strategy
- For the very best feasible, people who can fit within your culture and contribute to your company are an obstacle and a possibility. Keeping the very best individuals, when ...
- Best Alternative Careers for Nurses
- Health professionals are the heroes for any society and this fact has come to the forefront now even more than before due to the pandemic. There are many people out there ...
- Best 10 Tips to Help You Made a Great HR Manager
- HRM is far more than merely solving internal conflicts. Or presenting a lovely work culture in front of possible prospects as well as handling lawful events. Human resource ...
- Main Reasons Why Studying Computer Science is the Best Choice
- Main Reasons Why Studying Computer Science is the Best ChoiceComputing and computer science has become part of everything that we do in our daily lives, most especially in the ...