Sales jobs in Scotland. Scotland is home to a vibrant sales industry. Whether you’re looking for a position in traditional sales-based industries such as retail and manufacturing or emerging sectors like technology and finance, you’ll find a wide range of sales-based jobs available.
Some of the most common job positions in sales include being a sales representative, sales adviser, an account manager or a sales manager. As you gradually make your way up the career ladder, it’s possible to become a sales director – one of the most senior positions available within the industry.
To be successful in sales you need to be a great communicator, especially as many positions involve working directly with the public. Despite its competitive culture, working in sales can also be very lucrative with top performers benefiting from generous bonuses when they reach their sales targets. Search Scotjobsnet below to find a great selection of sales-based positions throughout Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest sales jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- 5 Things to Keep In Mind When Returning To the Workplace after COVID-19
- After months of wearing masks and social distancing, and working from home, it appears like the world is on the verge of winning against COVID-19. Many countries are relaxing the ...
- Look for a job you will Like
- How to Find a Job that One Likes To find a job that one likes is not a simple exercise and therefore needs some preparation and planning. Most people end up working at a ...
- How to Deal with Setbacks in Your Business
- How to Deal with Setbacks in Your BusinessSetbacks are common in business. In fact, every successful business you see in town has had to deal with a setback at some point. But ...
- 7 Tricks That Will Make Your Business More Appealing
- Growing a business involves dealing with various business aspects. However, one of the most essential is to constantly stay appealing to the customers, employees, investors and ...