Sales jobs in Scotland. Scotland is home to a vibrant sales industry. Whether you’re looking for a position in traditional sales-based industries such as retail and manufacturing or emerging sectors like technology and finance, you’ll find a wide range of sales-based jobs available.
Some of the most common job positions in sales include being a sales representative, sales adviser, an account manager or a sales manager. As you gradually make your way up the career ladder, it’s possible to become a sales director – one of the most senior positions available within the industry.
To be successful in sales you need to be a great communicator, especially as many positions involve working directly with the public. Despite its competitive culture, working in sales can also be very lucrative with top performers benefiting from generous bonuses when they reach their sales targets. Search Scotjobsnet below to find a great selection of sales-based positions throughout Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest sales jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Small Business Focus
- The excitement of running a business is always enticing, but the journey towards success is not an easy one. Studies have shown that a vast majority of new businesses rarely ...
- What to keep in mind in an online job interview
- What to keep in mind in an online job interviewThe global economy has been hit hard by the coronavirus and as a result, many employers are firing or sending their employees on ...
- 7 Steps Hr Do To Support Their Employees Succeed
- Great leaders want to guarantee their group is participated in their job, really feeling completely satisfied, as well as doing at their personal ideal. However, for those ...
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...