Sales jobs in Scotland. Scotland is home to a vibrant sales industry. Whether you’re looking for a position in traditional sales-based industries such as retail and manufacturing or emerging sectors like technology and finance, you’ll find a wide range of sales-based jobs available.
Some of the most common job positions in sales include being a sales representative, sales adviser, an account manager or a sales manager. As you gradually make your way up the career ladder, it’s possible to become a sales director – one of the most senior positions available within the industry.
To be successful in sales you need to be a great communicator, especially as many positions involve working directly with the public. Despite its competitive culture, working in sales can also be very lucrative with top performers benefiting from generous bonuses when they reach their sales targets. Search Scotjobsnet below to find a great selection of sales-based positions throughout Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest sales jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...