Find retail jobs and vacancies in Scotland.
The retail sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy, employing tens of thousands of people up and down the country,in both part and full time roles. Retail jobs in Scotland vary a great deal, giving you plenty of choice when it comes to finding the ideal job.
Entry level positions include being a customer assistant or retail sales agent where much of the training happens on the shop floor. However if you are looking for a more senior role – such as working as a merchandiser, retail manager or even regional manager – you will have to have a good combination of both qualifications and experience.
There are a large number of full-time, part-time and seasonal jobs available within retail, making it a great choice for those looking to fit a job around other commitments. If you like working with the general public and enjoy a team atmosphere retail could be the ideal industry for you.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest retail jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Top 5 Tips To Recruit Bright Candidates
- Hiring top talent takes a mix of imagination as well as diligence. Innovation makes it less complicated than ever before to publish your task posts to a broad audience-- but to ...
- From a few years Back-Dangerous Jobs in Scotland
- Going to work for many of us is a procedure we do day to day, year to year with the thought of being injured or killed never crossing our minds throughout our working lives. The ...
- Working for Free -An Option you will take ?
- Only a few years ago the idea of working for nothing would have seemed ludicrous. If people wanted work experience, an apprenticeship or trainee scheme was usually the best way to ...
- I wanted to be an Astronaut amongst other things
- From an early age you just never really fully understood the things older people did or why they did them .The idea of having a job or going to work, well that was for the grown ...