Find retail jobs and vacancies in Scotland.
The retail sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy, employing tens of thousands of people up and down the country,in both part and full time roles. Retail jobs in Scotland vary a great deal, giving you plenty of choice when it comes to finding the ideal job.
Entry level positions include being a customer assistant or retail sales agent where much of the training happens on the shop floor. However if you are looking for a more senior role – such as working as a merchandiser, retail manager or even regional manager – you will have to have a good combination of both qualifications and experience.
There are a large number of full-time, part-time and seasonal jobs available within retail, making it a great choice for those looking to fit a job around other commitments. If you like working with the general public and enjoy a team atmosphere retail could be the ideal industry for you.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest retail jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Small Business Focus
- The excitement of running a business is always enticing, but the journey towards success is not an easy one. Studies have shown that a vast majority of new businesses rarely ...
- What to keep in mind in an online job interview
- What to keep in mind in an online job interviewThe global economy has been hit hard by the coronavirus and as a result, many employers are firing or sending their employees on ...
- 7 Steps Hr Do To Support Their Employees Succeed
- Great leaders want to guarantee their group is participated in their job, really feeling completely satisfied, as well as doing at their personal ideal. However, for those ...
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...