Find retail jobs and vacancies in Scotland.
The retail sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy, employing tens of thousands of people up and down the country,in both part and full time roles. Retail jobs in Scotland vary a great deal, giving you plenty of choice when it comes to finding the ideal job.
Entry level positions include being a customer assistant or retail sales agent where much of the training happens on the shop floor. However if you are looking for a more senior role – such as working as a merchandiser, retail manager or even regional manager – you will have to have a good combination of both qualifications and experience.
There are a large number of full-time, part-time and seasonal jobs available within retail, making it a great choice for those looking to fit a job around other commitments. If you like working with the general public and enjoy a team atmosphere retail could be the ideal industry for you.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest retail jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...