The recruitment sector in Scotland is a very competitive sector with over hundred plus recruitment agencies operating across the country with large generalist companies and specialised recruiters and independent operators.
Aberdeen for example is home to many oil and gas recruitment specialists whilst Edinburgh for example has a good range of financial services recruitment agencies, servicing it's financial hub. Many leading recruitment agencies have offices in all the main cities with smaller independent agencies operating locally.
Career opportunities within the recruitment industry range from trainee to senior levels of consultancy. Business development, account management, sales skills are central to the growth of an agency, as your clients will expect you to find and match candidates to their vacancies. Sourcing business too is important as recruitment consultants grow their client base.
Below are a selection of the newest recruitment jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest recruitment jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Piping Design as a Career
- Colin Black has worked as a piping designer for over 30 years, working on the designing of oil rigs, and travelling abroad to a number of different countries across the world.In ...
- Life as a Female Jump Jockey
- Gender inequality in the workplace has become a serious issue of discussion in recent times from office cubicles to parliamentary debates. However once less explored area of ...
- You Didn't Get the Job You Wanted
- Rejection is tough, there is no doubt about it. Often we come from it feeling like a failure…but rejection and failure are not the same things! In fact, rejection goes hand in ...
- The Importance of Having a Pension
- The concept of retirement is somewhat novel in the West and in some areas of the world, doesn’t even exist. Whether or not you decide to retire is up to yourself and your personal ...