The recruitment sector in Scotland is a very competitive sector with over hundred plus recruitment agencies operating across the country with large generalist companies and specialised recruiters and independent operators.
Aberdeen for example is home to many oil and gas recruitment specialists whilst Edinburgh for example has a good range of financial services recruitment agencies, servicing it's financial hub. Many leading recruitment agencies have offices in all the main cities with smaller independent agencies operating locally.
Career opportunities within the recruitment industry range from trainee to senior levels of consultancy. Business development, account management, sales skills are central to the growth of an agency, as your clients will expect you to find and match candidates to their vacancies. Sourcing business too is important as recruitment consultants grow their client base.
Below are a selection of the newest recruitment jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest recruitment jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Having a Successful Job Interview
- There is often a sense of fear and trepidation surrounding the dreaded interview. Nerves bubble to the surface and our minds thrust into overdrive. We begin to mull over the worst ...
- A Day In The Life of An Events and Marketing Campaign Manager
- Complimentary tickets are often controversial too. Finalists are required to book them and provide card details. The line usually is that “Card details will have to be taken as a ...
- Working at EE Greenock
- Take EE’s quiz below to find out whether you’re Sales or Customer Service. Then head to jobs.ee.co.uk/greenock to apply to the role that’s right for you!...
- Working at EE in Greenock
- Think you know sales? Think again… To work in sales you have to be brash and arrogant, right? Wrong. Here at EE, sales is an integral part of our business and we’re always ...