Our Direct Sales team in Scotland is the face of our business - engaging with hundreds and thousands of customers every year at supermarkets, motorway services, shopping centres, and many other prime locations. So imagine the potential of building your own business under the umbrella of one of the UK’s most trusted brands.
Just think what you can achieve with the full training and marketing support of a pioneering market-leader, enjoying uncapped commission working the hours that suit you - and wearing the newly-designed uniform of one of Britain’s most famous organisations. It’s not a role for ‘just anyone’. It takes stamina and the character to stop and talk with customers. But a variety of people have made a real success of this opportunity, with OTE of £44k and our very top performers earning £70k+.
The latest RAC jobs in Scotland are here on Scotjobsnet
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Success in Sales
- If you work in sales, you’ll know what a tough arena it can be. Perhaps in more than any other line of work, sales is driven by immediately measurable results. This can be ...
- Looking for a Job You Will Love
- How to Find a Job that One lovesTo find a job that one loves is not an easy exercise and thus needs some preparation and planning. Most people end up working at a place for their ...
- How to fill Your day when Unemployed
- The question of what to do with your time if you are unemployed depends largely on why you’re unemployed and whether you want to find employment. The answers will be different for ...
- Teaching in Scotland
- Most people can think back to a particular teacher that inspired them in some way during their time at school, or, perhaps more relatable, to one who undermined them. ...