Employment opportunities in property and construction cover various specialisms and areas of expertise.
Architecture and building consultancy and development are central in the construction of buildings and properties.Graduate level of recruitment is concentrated in estate agencies with estate agents and the property management both domestic and commercial buildings.
There are less defined opportunities too within larger public organisations and private organisations may use outside property mangers or in house teams .
Below are property jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest property jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...
- Is it Time for a New Job
- Sad to say that many people dread Monday mornings. After the weekend where we had two days of getting up when you want, wearing what you want, eating what you want, the ...
- The Ten Things to Avoid or Say at an Interview
- 10 Things not to say at a Job InterviewPreparation is important for any interview. We think of all the things what we should say and do. We practise what we are going to say, ...
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...