Employment opportunities in property and construction cover various specialisms and areas of expertise.
Architecture and building consultancy and development are central in the construction of buildings and properties.Graduate level of recruitment is concentrated in estate agencies with estate agents and the property management both domestic and commercial buildings.
There are less defined opportunities too within larger public organisations and private organisations may use outside property mangers or in house teams .
Below are property jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest property jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Piping Design as a Career
- Colin Black has worked as a piping designer for over 30 years, working on the designing of oil rigs, and travelling abroad to a number of different countries across the world.In ...
- Life as a Female Jump Jockey
- Gender inequality in the workplace has become a serious issue of discussion in recent times from office cubicles to parliamentary debates. However once less explored area of ...
- You Didn't Get the Job You Wanted
- Rejection is tough, there is no doubt about it. Often we come from it feeling like a failure…but rejection and failure are not the same things! In fact, rejection goes hand in ...
- The Importance of Having a Pension
- The concept of retirement is somewhat novel in the West and in some areas of the world, doesn’t even exist. Whether or not you decide to retire is up to yourself and your personal ...