Perth and Kinross
Perth and Kinross Jobs - Find jobs in Perth and Kinross
Perth and the surrounding region of Kinross has a population of around 152,00 and in 2018 unemployment within the region was around 4.2%. Traditionally Perth had a rich and diverse manufacturing base, which included leather tanners, coppersmiths,and textiles and was also an important harbour town with imports and exports of materials being shipped from there.
In contrast the modern Perth and Kinross is an area with a largely a service based economy with a wide variance and diversity of sectors providing emolyment. It has a strong public sector base with the largest employer being Perth and Kinross council, along with NHS Tayside and Perth College.
Within the private sector the leading world transport company, Stagecoach has it's HQ here. Energy supplier Scottish and Southern Energy also operates here with a distribution operation and service centre emlploying customer service staff. Perth also has a strong and vibrant range of small and medium sized businesses and many self employed workers. The region is also developing its manufacturing base along with an active interest in the modern industries such as renewables.
Tourism is also a large employment sector in the region, offering permanent and seasonal job opportunities. Perth located on the banks of the River Tay it offers fantastic outdoor activities such as fishing and kayaking, wonderful restaurants and hotels and attracts many thousands of visitors to the region.
For the latest jobs in Perth and across Perth and Kinross you will find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest jobs in Perth and Kinross here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Investing in Yourself: Where to start first
- Your past choices and decisions have brought you to where you are today. You will then agree with me that if you want a bright future with immense opportunities, you need to make ...
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...