Perth and Kinross
Perth and Kinross Jobs - Find jobs in Perth and Kinross
Perth and the surrounding region of Kinross has a population of around 152,00 and in 2018 unemployment within the region was around 4.2%. Traditionally Perth had a rich and diverse manufacturing base, which included leather tanners, coppersmiths,and textiles and was also an important harbour town with imports and exports of materials being shipped from there.
In contrast the modern Perth and Kinross is an area with a largely a service based economy with a wide variance and diversity of sectors providing emolyment. It has a strong public sector base with the largest employer being Perth and Kinross council, along with NHS Tayside and Perth College.
Within the private sector the leading world transport company, Stagecoach has it's HQ here. Energy supplier Scottish and Southern Energy also operates here with a distribution operation and service centre emlploying customer service staff. Perth also has a strong and vibrant range of small and medium sized businesses and many self employed workers. The region is also developing its manufacturing base along with an active interest in the modern industries such as renewables.
Tourism is also a large employment sector in the region, offering permanent and seasonal job opportunities. Perth located on the banks of the River Tay it offers fantastic outdoor activities such as fishing and kayaking, wonderful restaurants and hotels and attracts many thousands of visitors to the region.
For the latest jobs in Perth and across Perth and Kinross you will find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest jobs in Perth and Kinross here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- What to keep in mind in an online job interview
- What to keep in mind in an online job interviewThe global economy has been hit hard by the coronavirus and as a result, many employers are firing or sending their employees on ...
- 7 Steps Hr Do To Support Their Employees Succeed
- Great leaders want to guarantee their group is participated in their job, really feeling completely satisfied, as well as doing at their personal ideal. However, for those ...
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...
- Top 5 Tips To Recruit Bright Candidates
- Hiring top talent takes a mix of imagination as well as diligence. Innovation makes it less complicated than ever before to publish your task posts to a broad audience-- but to ...