There are over 650 law firms currently operating in Scotland, making the legal sector a big contributor to the country’s economy. For experienced and newly-qualified solicitors alike, there are always plenty of great job opportunities to explore.
Specialisms include working in conveyancing, commercial law or property but many solicitors choose to focus on criminal or family law. Most of the biggest law firms in Scotland are based in one of the country’s six cities but there are ample numbers of local firms to choose from too.
To work as a solicitor in Scotland you have to have completed a Law Degree and a Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, though it is still possible to qualify by undertaking a training contract with a Scottish law firm.
As well as solicitor jobs you’ll also find a great selection of legal support careers with Scotjobsnet, including paralegal and legal secretary positions.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest Legal jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- EE are hiring in Greenock
- &#38;#38;#38;#38;lt;/iframeARE YOU EE? Working for EE means being part of one big, happy family. We can proudly say we deliver the best service in the whole of the ...
- Ever Thought of Cartooning as a Career
- When did your interest in cartoons start ?I've been interested in cartoons since I was a tot. My Dad was a writer of 'political' satire and so the house was flooded with ...
- A Day in the Life of a Poet
- “Write what you know, and show; don’t tell.”Pauline Prior-Pitt is a British poet living in North Uist, an island in the Outer Hebrides. She has been writing for more than 40 ...
- Working Full Time and Studying -how to juggle both Successfully
- For anyone who is currently in work and is also pursuing out of hours education or research for a diploma or degree , effective use of your Time is key .So you can earn and ...