Regardless of your role, being part of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) gives you a real opportunity to help Great Britain work well. We protect lives and livelihoods and also help employers innovate, be productive and grow. Our people do some of the most important work in the Civil Service, supporting the government.
As the national occupational health and safety regulator, we offer a range of rewarding career opportunities. We employ scientists, engineers, health experts, and IT and digital professionals as well as inspectors and many other roles. We invest in our people because together we can help more people come home safe and well from their jobs. Find the latest HSE jobs in Scotland here with Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- 5 Employee Communication Tips
- In the age of fast-changing markets and a hyper-connected world, good communication is the foundation of every successful business. Effective employee communication is not an ...
- How to Build Your Career in Data Science
- The technological advancement of ...
- Which Employees To Hire When Expanding Internationally
- Many entrepreneurs and business corporations are always on the hunt for an opportunity to expand their trade to other foreign countries that have markets for their services. ...
- How to Support Emotional Wellness in the Workplace
- Mental health is a key component of a human’s overall health. Unfortunately, many people don’t care as much as they should about their emotional well-being. We always have ...