Nearly every modern company now benefits from having a Human Resources department. The main role of an HR department is to advise personnel and implement company policies. HR offers training and development to employees too – helping companies to achieve their business goals. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment where being part of the team is crucial a job in HR could be for you.
There are many different types of HR jobs available. Entry level positions include being an HR assistant and HR administrator. With more senior roles such as being an HR consultant or manager, employers will be looking for a good mix of both relevant qualifications and recent experience.
You’ll find a good variety of HR positions available throughout Scotland but if you are looking to work for a large company, you will find greater opportunities in one of Scotland’s six cities.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest human resources jobs in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 2
- Did you leave school and go straight to work on a trawler ?I always knew I wanted to go to sea,my mother wanted me to get a trade but I wasn’t interested,it was the sea for ...
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 1
- Fishing in rural and coastal areas of Scotland is an integral part of their local economy .The industry ,according to 2016 figures published by the Scottish government ,provides ...
- Unemployed ? Make job searching a Daily Routine
- Make Job Searching a Daily Routine and PriorityJust like having a job, job searching must become your daily priority. Routines have been shown to be beneficial to our mental ...
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...