Nearly every modern company now benefits from having a Human Resources department. The main role of an HR department is to advise personnel and implement company policies. HR offers training and development to employees too – helping companies to achieve their business goals. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment where being part of the team is crucial a job in HR could be for you.
There are many different types of HR jobs available. Entry level positions include being an HR assistant and HR administrator. With more senior roles such as being an HR consultant or manager, employers will be looking for a good mix of both relevant qualifications and recent experience.
You’ll find a good variety of HR positions available throughout Scotland but if you are looking to work for a large company, you will find greater opportunities in one of Scotland’s six cities.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest human resources jobs in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...