Nearly every modern company now benefits from having a Human Resources department. The main role of an HR department is to advise personnel and implement company policies. HR offers training and development to employees too – helping companies to achieve their business goals. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment where being part of the team is crucial a job in HR could be for you.
There are many different types of HR jobs available. Entry level positions include being an HR assistant and HR administrator. With more senior roles such as being an HR consultant or manager, employers will be looking for a good mix of both relevant qualifications and recent experience.
You’ll find a good variety of HR positions available throughout Scotland but if you are looking to work for a large company, you will find greater opportunities in one of Scotland’s six cities.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest human resources jobs in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Top 5 Tips To Recruit Bright Candidates
- Hiring top talent takes a mix of imagination as well as diligence. Innovation makes it less complicated than ever before to publish your task posts to a broad audience-- but to ...
- From a few years Back-Dangerous Jobs in Scotland
- Going to work for many of us is a procedure we do day to day, year to year with the thought of being injured or killed never crossing our minds throughout our working lives. The ...
- Working for Free -An Option you will take ?
- Only a few years ago the idea of working for nothing would have seemed ludicrous. If people wanted work experience, an apprenticeship or trainee scheme was usually the best way to ...
- I wanted to be an Astronaut amongst other things
- From an early age you just never really fully understood the things older people did or why they did them .The idea of having a job or going to work, well that was for the grown ...