Nearly every modern company now benefits from having a Human Resources department. The main role of an HR department is to advise personnel and implement company policies. HR offers training and development to employees too – helping companies to achieve their business goals. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment where being part of the team is crucial a job in HR could be for you.
There are many different types of HR jobs available. Entry level positions include being an HR assistant and HR administrator. With more senior roles such as being an HR consultant or manager, employers will be looking for a good mix of both relevant qualifications and recent experience.
You’ll find a good variety of HR positions available throughout Scotland but if you are looking to work for a large company, you will find greater opportunities in one of Scotland’s six cities.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest human resources jobs in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 2-4)
- What better place to start than with your employees themselves? It’s all well and good you sitting down and deciding what someone should be aiming for, but this approach may be ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 1-4)
- With reports suggesting that each day as many as one million people miss work because of stress, this could make a massive difference in your place of work. There’s a comfort in ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan
- Setting clear objectivesObjectives and goals are the key of any successful business. OKRs (objectives and key results) are a go-to for lots of highly successful companies. These ...