Hotel jobs in Scotland.Scotland has a thriving hotel industry, with thousands of hotels and B&Bs operating throughout the country. In cities like Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow you’ll find a mix of well-known hotel chains and independent operators, as well as popular boutique hotels. Scotland is also home to plenty of large, luxurious hotels which are slightly off the beaten track. Well-known resorts such as Stobo Castle in the Borders, Cameron House in Loch Lomond and Gleneagles near Perth attract countless visitors from all over the world every year. For job-seekers, working in a large, top-class hotel can be a great career experience.
On Scotjobsnet you’ll find a variety of hotel jobs and hospitality positions, including hotel management roles, positions for chefs, front desk and support staff as well as jobs for domestic and security professionals. Whether you’re looking to work full-time or part-time, you can find the ideal job below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest jobs in the Hotel sector in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Self Employment - When Is The Right Time for you?
- Self-employment is not as easy to do these days, banks and building societies are not standing outside their establishments encouraging you to come in and apply for money. Any ...
- Top Tips To Deal With Recruitment Agencies
- Top 8 Tips To Deal With Recruitment Agencies It takes an extraordinary skill set to recognize the ideal candidate for a job. Although nobody knows your organization and its ...
- Thinking of a Career in Sports Broadcasting
- Ever considered a career in sports broadcasting ? Many do and attempt to break into one of the most competitive areas of journalism .Here we speak to leading sports broadcaster ...
- 4 Ways to Get a Job in the Digital Marketing Industry
- Digital marketing is the new face of marketing, and it’s a booming industry indeed. In fact, there are more job opportunities available than there are qualified people to take up ...