Hotel jobs in Scotland.Scotland has a thriving hotel industry, with thousands of hotels and B&Bs operating throughout the country. In cities like Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow you’ll find a mix of well-known hotel chains and independent operators, as well as popular boutique hotels. Scotland is also home to plenty of large, luxurious hotels which are slightly off the beaten track. Well-known resorts such as Stobo Castle in the Borders, Cameron House in Loch Lomond and Gleneagles near Perth attract countless visitors from all over the world every year. For job-seekers, working in a large, top-class hotel can be a great career experience.
On Scotjobsnet you’ll find a variety of hotel jobs and hospitality positions, including hotel management roles, positions for chefs, front desk and support staff as well as jobs for domestic and security professionals. Whether you’re looking to work full-time or part-time, you can find the ideal job below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest jobs in the Hotel sector in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...
- Is it Time for a New Job
- Sad to say that many people dread Monday mornings. After the weekend where we had two days of getting up when you want, wearing what you want, eating what you want, the ...
- The Ten Things to Avoid or Say at an Interview
- 10 Things not to say at a Job InterviewPreparation is important for any interview. We think of all the things what we should say and do. We practise what we are going to say, ...
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...