Hotel jobs in Scotland.Scotland has a thriving hotel industry, with thousands of hotels and B&Bs operating throughout the country. In cities like Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow you’ll find a mix of well-known hotel chains and independent operators, as well as popular boutique hotels. Scotland is also home to plenty of large, luxurious hotels which are slightly off the beaten track. Well-known resorts such as Stobo Castle in the Borders, Cameron House in Loch Lomond and Gleneagles near Perth attract countless visitors from all over the world every year. For job-seekers, working in a large, top-class hotel can be a great career experience.
On Scotjobsnet you’ll find a variety of hotel jobs and hospitality positions, including hotel management roles, positions for chefs, front desk and support staff as well as jobs for domestic and security professionals. Whether you’re looking to work full-time or part-time, you can find the ideal job below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest jobs in the Hotel sector in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Improving Concentration and Focus at Work
- A study conducted by Microsoft (2015) suggests that the average attention span of any human being is 8 seconds. Not 8 hours. Not even 8 minutes. That figure has been in decline ...
- A Career in Online Sales
- With Cyber Mondays and Black Fridays and sales all year round, shoppers are in the constant frenzy for consumer spending. The development of the online sales sector, hugely ...
- Employment Contracts in the UK
- Before accepting a job offer, it is essential to fully understand the employment contract; to know whether you are a full-time employee or on a zero-hour contract (and to know the ...
- Bupa’s Peripatetic Nurses in Scotland
- The life of a Bupa Peripatetic Nurse in Scotland Ready for your next challenge in nursing? Ever considered becoming a Peripatetic Nurse for Bupa? We’re currently looking for ...