Hotel jobs in Scotland.Scotland has a thriving hotel industry, with thousands of hotels and B&Bs operating throughout the country. In cities like Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow you’ll find a mix of well-known hotel chains and independent operators, as well as popular boutique hotels. Scotland is also home to plenty of large, luxurious hotels which are slightly off the beaten track. Well-known resorts such as Stobo Castle in the Borders, Cameron House in Loch Lomond and Gleneagles near Perth attract countless visitors from all over the world every year. For job-seekers, working in a large, top-class hotel can be a great career experience.
On Scotjobsnet you’ll find a variety of hotel jobs and hospitality positions, including hotel management roles, positions for chefs, front desk and support staff as well as jobs for domestic and security professionals. Whether you’re looking to work full-time or part-time, you can find the ideal job below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest jobs in the Hotel sector in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 2
- Did you leave school and go straight to work on a trawler ?I always knew I wanted to go to sea,my mother wanted me to get a trade but I wasn’t interested,it was the sea for ...
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 1
- Fishing in rural and coastal areas of Scotland is an integral part of their local economy .The industry ,according to 2016 figures published by the Scottish government ,provides ...
- Unemployed ? Make job searching a Daily Routine
- Make Job Searching a Daily Routine and PriorityJust like having a job, job searching must become your daily priority. Routines have been shown to be beneficial to our mental ...
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...