Hotel jobs in Scotland.Scotland has a thriving hotel industry, with thousands of hotels and B&Bs operating throughout the country. In cities like Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow you’ll find a mix of well-known hotel chains and independent operators, as well as popular boutique hotels. Scotland is also home to plenty of large, luxurious hotels which are slightly off the beaten track. Well-known resorts such as Stobo Castle in the Borders, Cameron House in Loch Lomond and Gleneagles near Perth attract countless visitors from all over the world every year. For job-seekers, working in a large, top-class hotel can be a great career experience.
On Scotjobsnet you’ll find a variety of hotel jobs and hospitality positions, including hotel management roles, positions for chefs, front desk and support staff as well as jobs for domestic and security professionals. Whether you’re looking to work full-time or part-time, you can find the ideal job below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest jobs in the Hotel sector in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Having a Successful Job Interview
- There is often a sense of fear and trepidation surrounding the dreaded interview. Nerves bubble to the surface and our minds thrust into overdrive. We begin to mull over the worst ...
- A Day In The Life of An Events and Marketing Campaign Manager
- Complimentary tickets are often controversial too. Finalists are required to book them and provide card details. The line usually is that “Card details will have to be taken as a ...
- Working at EE Greenock
- Take EE’s quiz below to find out whether you’re Sales or Customer Service. Then head to jobs.ee.co.uk/greenock to apply to the role that’s right for you!...
- Working at EE in Greenock
- Think you know sales? Think again… To work in sales you have to be brash and arrogant, right? Wrong. Here at EE, sales is an integral part of our business and we’re always ...