If you visit any one of nearly 300 Halfords Autocentres around the UK and you'll see a hive of activity, as our experts provide wide-ranging vehicle repair and maintenance services .
As a leading independent car servicing, repair, tyre and MOT garage network, Halfords Autocentres employ highly trained ATA accredited technicians and use the latest in vehicle diagnostic equipment ensuring that we can service any make or model of car.
Now part of the Halfords group the Halfords Autocentres name may be a recent addition, but our heritage spans more than three decades and our network of Autocentres serves over 750,000 customers every year in the UK.
Joining one of the UK's leading car repair specialist, you'll enjoy the chance to either specialise in one of our service areas or change direction and try something new.
For the latest Scottish jobs with Halfords Autocentres find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The More Unusual Jobs of the World
- You might think your 9-5 is challenging. Maybe you come into the office faced with an Everest of paperwork or have hours of back-breaking labour ahead. But do you ever come into ...
- A Blast from the Past - Scotjobsnet on You Tube
- Here is our promo video from 2007 for Scotjobnet ,then known as scottishjobsonthe.net ( we decided to shorten the domain for obvious reasons ,of the original being a bit long ) ...
- Improving Concentration and Focus at Work
- A study conducted by Microsoft (2015) suggests that the average attention span of any human being is 8 seconds. Not 8 hours. Not even 8 minutes. That figure has been in decline ...
- A Career in Online Sales
- With Cyber Mondays and Black Fridays and sales all year round, shoppers are in the constant frenzy for consumer spending. The development of the online sales sector, hugely ...