If you visit any one of nearly 300 Halfords Autocentres around the UK and you'll see a hive of activity, as our experts provide wide-ranging vehicle repair and maintenance services .
As a leading independent car servicing, repair, tyre and MOT garage network, Halfords Autocentres employ highly trained ATA accredited technicians and use the latest in vehicle diagnostic equipment ensuring that we can service any make or model of car.
Now part of the Halfords group the Halfords Autocentres name may be a recent addition, but our heritage spans more than three decades and our network of Autocentres serves over 750,000 customers every year in the UK.
Joining one of the UK's leading car repair specialist, you'll enjoy the chance to either specialise in one of our service areas or change direction and try something new.
For the latest Scottish jobs with Halfords Autocentres find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Ever Thought of Cartooning as a Career
- When did your interest in cartoons start ?I've been interested in cartoons since I was a tot. My Dad was a writer of 'political' satire and so the house was flooded with ...
- A Day in the Life of a Poet
- “Write what you know, and show; don’t tell.”Pauline Prior-Pitt is a British poet living in North Uist, an island in the Outer Hebrides. She has been writing for more than 40 ...
- Working Full Time and Studying -how to juggle both Successfully
- For anyone who is currently in work and is also pursuing out of hours education or research for a diploma or degree , effective use of your Time is key .So you can earn and ...
- A Day in the Life of a Head Librarian
- And I’m not sure you’ll wantto look at poetry; am surprisedwhen the pirate behind your fiery eyeslets me help you choose a Douglas Dunnto add to your collection.(Extract from ...