Finance Jobs, Edinburgh
Find finance jobs in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is the second most important financial location in the UK after London. Scotland's capital city has been financial base for many centuries and is a major European hub for asset management and servicing .Funds under management are estimated to be around £500bn .making it an important city in the world of Financial services.
The Bank of Scotland and the Royal Bank of Scotland have their Headquarters here along with insurers standard Life and Scottish Widows amongst other well known financial brands and merchant banks.Many leading investment houses and trading house operate from here too all offering an wide range of permanent ,full and part time jobs and career opportunities for Scotlands capital.Edinburghs financial sector is responsible for employing nearly 40,000 people and recently weathered the world financial crisis and showed great resilience by growing more than four cent since 2008/09.
The sector is extremely diverse with huge strengths across,financial trading, banking, life insurance pensions and customer service. You can find all the latest financial jobs in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk .
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find the latest Finance jobs here on Scotjobsnet.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Sick Pay at Work
- Unfortunately it may just be the case that you get ill or injured and need to be absent from work for prolonged periods of time .To ge you through this period of illness you might ...
- Fun and Humour and It's Workplace Benefits
- Within a modern society there are many who view people who crack jokes and gags are seen as a joker and not to be taken seriously, especially in their place of work.The truth of ...
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 2
- Did you leave school and go straight to work on a trawler ?I always knew I wanted to go to sea,my mother wanted me to get a trade but I wasn’t interested,it was the sea for ...
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 1
- Fishing in rural and coastal areas of Scotland is an integral part of their local economy .The industry ,according to 2016 figures published by the Scottish government ,provides ...