Finance Jobs, Edinburgh
Find finance jobs in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is the second most important financial location in the UK after London. Scotland's capital city has been financial base for many centuries and is a major European hub for asset management and servicing .Funds under management are estimated to be around £500bn .making it an important city in the world of Financial services.
The Bank of Scotland and the Royal Bank of Scotland have their Headquarters here along with insurers standard Life and Scottish Widows amongst other well known financial brands and merchant banks.Many leading investment houses and trading house operate from here too all offering an wide range of permanent ,full and part time jobs and career opportunities for Scotlands capital.Edinburghs financial sector is responsible for employing nearly 40,000 people and recently weathered the world financial crisis and showed great resilience by growing more than four cent since 2008/09.
The sector is extremely diverse with huge strengths across,financial trading, banking, life insurance pensions and customer service. You can find all the latest financial jobs in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk .
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find the latest Finance jobs here on Scotjobsnet.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...
- Top 5 Tips To Recruit Bright Candidates
- Hiring top talent takes a mix of imagination as well as diligence. Innovation makes it less complicated than ever before to publish your task posts to a broad audience-- but to ...
- From a few years Back-Dangerous Jobs in Scotland
- Going to work for many of us is a procedure we do day to day, year to year with the thought of being injured or killed never crossing our minds throughout our working lives. The ...
- Working for Free -An Option you will take ?
- Only a few years ago the idea of working for nothing would have seemed ludicrous. If people wanted work experience, an apprenticeship or trainee scheme was usually the best way to ...