Finance Jobs, Edinburgh
Find finance jobs in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is the second most important financial location in the UK after London. Scotland's capital city has been financial base for many centuries and is a major European hub for asset management and servicing .Funds under management are estimated to be around £500bn .making it an important city in the world of Financial services.
The Bank of Scotland and the Royal Bank of Scotland have their Headquarters here along with insurers standard Life and Scottish Widows amongst other well known financial brands and merchant banks.Many leading investment houses and trading house operate from here too all offering an wide range of permanent ,full and part time jobs and career opportunities for Scotlands capital.Edinburghs financial sector is responsible for employing nearly 40,000 people and recently weathered the world financial crisis and showed great resilience by growing more than four cent since 2008/09.
The sector is extremely diverse with huge strengths across,financial trading, banking, life insurance pensions and customer service. You can find all the latest financial jobs in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk .
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find the latest Finance jobs here on Scotjobsnet.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...
- Is it Time for a New Job
- Sad to say that many people dread Monday mornings. After the weekend where we had two days of getting up when you want, wearing what you want, eating what you want, the ...
- The Ten Things to Avoid or Say at an Interview
- 10 Things not to say at a Job InterviewPreparation is important for any interview. We think of all the things what we should say and do. We practise what we are going to say, ...
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...