Finance Jobs, Edinburgh
Find finance jobs in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is the second most important financial location in the UK after London. Scotland's capital city has been financial base for many centuries and is a major European hub for asset management and servicing .Funds under management are estimated to be around £500bn .making it an important city in the world of Financial services.
The Bank of Scotland and the Royal Bank of Scotland have their Headquarters here along with insurers standard Life and Scottish Widows amongst other well known financial brands and merchant banks.Many leading investment houses and trading house operate from here too all offering an wide range of permanent ,full and part time jobs and career opportunities for Scotlands capital.Edinburghs financial sector is responsible for employing nearly 40,000 people and recently weathered the world financial crisis and showed great resilience by growing more than four cent since 2008/09.
The sector is extremely diverse with huge strengths across,financial trading, banking, life insurance pensions and customer service. You can find all the latest financial jobs in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk .
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find the latest Finance jobs here on Scotjobsnet.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...