There are plenty of finance sector jobs in Scotland, thanks to the sheer number of financial institutions based in the country. A number of high profile companies are based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. This includes recognisable global brands such as the Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury's Bank as well as insurance companies like Scottish Widows and Standard Life. Other well-known corporations based in Scotland include Direct Line, JP Morgan and Tesco Bank. With so many finance-based companies, it’s easy to see why the finance sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy.
There are a number of career routes available in the finance sector. As well as positions for call centre staff there are plenty of opportunities for technical and financial advisers, customer service professionals and claims consultants. At a more senior level, there is always demand for experienced actuaries and futures traders. For the latest finance jobs in Scotland you can always search Scotjobsnet below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest finance jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Success in Sales
- If you work in sales, you’ll know what a tough arena it can be. Perhaps in more than any other line of work, sales is driven by immediately measurable results. This can be ...
- Looking for a Job You Will Love
- How to Find a Job that One lovesTo find a job that one loves is not an easy exercise and thus needs some preparation and planning. Most people end up working at a place for their ...
- How to fill Your day when Unemployed
- The question of what to do with your time if you are unemployed depends largely on why you’re unemployed and whether you want to find employment. The answers will be different for ...
- Teaching in Scotland
- Most people can think back to a particular teacher that inspired them in some way during their time at school, or, perhaps more relatable, to one who undermined them. ...