There are plenty of finance sector jobs in Scotland, thanks to the sheer number of financial institutions based in the country. A number of high profile companies are based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. This includes recognisable global brands such as the Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury's Bank as well as insurance companies like Scottish Widows and Standard Life. Other well-known corporations based in Scotland include Direct Line, JP Morgan and Tesco Bank. With so many finance-based companies, it’s easy to see why the finance sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy.
There are a number of career routes available in the finance sector. As well as positions for call centre staff there are plenty of opportunities for technical and financial advisers, customer service professionals and claims consultants. At a more senior level, there is always demand for experienced actuaries and futures traders. For the latest finance jobs in Scotland you can always search Scotjobsnet below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest finance jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Grow Together: Develop the Best Training for Your Team
- Grow Together: Develop the Best Training for Your TeamTraining and development are some of the most important areas of human resources management. Companies should see to it that ...
- Essential tips for entering the global market
- Due to the advent of technology in the last decade with innovations in communication and logistics coming to the forefront, it has eliminated the restrictions imposed by the ...
- Tips To HR Management In The Digital Workplace For Employers In India
- Nowadays, there is a rapid change in the workplace. Also, in all the organizations globally, therate of digital change is greatly affecting certain matters which are associated ...
- Recruiting Trends that will shape 2021
- Introduction As the demand for talent acquisition is back at an earlier pace, it is quite important to understand the trends to improve the hiring processes in 2021 and plan ...