There are plenty of finance sector jobs in Scotland, thanks to the sheer number of financial institutions based in the country. A number of high profile companies are based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. This includes recognisable global brands such as the Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury's Bank as well as insurance companies like Scottish Widows and Standard Life. Other well-known corporations based in Scotland include Direct Line, JP Morgan and Tesco Bank. With so many finance-based companies, it’s easy to see why the finance sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy.
There are a number of career routes available in the finance sector. As well as positions for call centre staff there are plenty of opportunities for technical and financial advisers, customer service professionals and claims consultants. At a more senior level, there is always demand for experienced actuaries and futures traders. For the latest finance jobs in Scotland you can always search Scotjobsnet below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest finance jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Top 10 Tips For Why Recruitment Is The Most Important And Powerful Business Strategy
- For the very best feasible, people who can fit within your culture and contribute to your company are an obstacle and a possibility. Keeping the very best individuals, when ...
- Best Alternative Careers for Nurses
- Health professionals are the heroes for any society and this fact has come to the forefront now even more than before due to the pandemic. There are many people out there ...
- Best 10 Tips to Help You Made a Great HR Manager
- HRM is far more than merely solving internal conflicts. Or presenting a lovely work culture in front of possible prospects as well as handling lawful events. Human resource ...
- Main Reasons Why Studying Computer Science is the Best Choice
- Main Reasons Why Studying Computer Science is the Best ChoiceComputing and computer science has become part of everything that we do in our daily lives, most especially in the ...