There are plenty of finance sector jobs in Scotland, thanks to the sheer number of financial institutions based in the country. A number of high profile companies are based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. This includes recognisable global brands such as the Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury's Bank as well as insurance companies like Scottish Widows and Standard Life. Other well-known corporations based in Scotland include Direct Line, JP Morgan and Tesco Bank. With so many finance-based companies, it’s easy to see why the finance sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy.
There are a number of career routes available in the finance sector. As well as positions for call centre staff there are plenty of opportunities for technical and financial advisers, customer service professionals and claims consultants. At a more senior level, there is always demand for experienced actuaries and futures traders. For the latest finance jobs in Scotland you can always search Scotjobsnet below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest finance jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- How the Clothes We Wear to Work Affect Our Performance
- Whenever we consider clothing, aspects such as fashionability, comfort, and physical performance often come to mind. However, it turns out that clothes can be much more important ...
- 4 Creative Office Gym Designs To Promote Fitness In The Workplace
- Today’s professionals spend long hours sitting at desks, staring at computer screens. They also lead busy lives with limited time to squeeze in workouts between work and ...
- Challenges you will face on the road to becoming a CEO
- There is no hard and fast recipe as such that will help you rise to the top till you become a great CEO. Alongside the usual qualities of intelligence, persistence, and patience ...
- What Makes the Perfect SIM Plan for Remote Working
- The need for a SIM plan might arise for a number of reasons when working remotely. For starters, a SIM plan can offer you back up when dealing with slow internet. It can also be a ...