There are plenty of finance sector jobs in Scotland, thanks to the sheer number of financial institutions based in the country. A number of high profile companies are based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. This includes recognisable global brands such as the Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury's Bank as well as insurance companies like Scottish Widows and Standard Life. Other well-known corporations based in Scotland include Direct Line, JP Morgan and Tesco Bank. With so many finance-based companies, it’s easy to see why the finance sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy.
There are a number of career routes available in the finance sector. As well as positions for call centre staff there are plenty of opportunities for technical and financial advisers, customer service professionals and claims consultants. At a more senior level, there is always demand for experienced actuaries and futures traders. For the latest finance jobs in Scotland you can always search Scotjobsnet below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest finance jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...