There are plenty of finance sector jobs in Scotland, thanks to the sheer number of financial institutions based in the country. A number of high profile companies are based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. This includes recognisable global brands such as the Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury's Bank as well as insurance companies like Scottish Widows and Standard Life. Other well-known corporations based in Scotland include Direct Line, JP Morgan and Tesco Bank. With so many finance-based companies, it’s easy to see why the finance sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy.
There are a number of career routes available in the finance sector. As well as positions for call centre staff there are plenty of opportunities for technical and financial advisers, customer service professionals and claims consultants. At a more senior level, there is always demand for experienced actuaries and futures traders. For the latest finance jobs in Scotland you can always search Scotjobsnet below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest finance jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Self Employment - When Is The Right Time for you?
- Self-employment is not as easy to do these days, banks and building societies are not standing outside their establishments encouraging you to come in and apply for money. Any ...
- Top Tips To Deal With Recruitment Agencies
- Top 8 Tips To Deal With Recruitment Agencies It takes an extraordinary skill set to recognize the ideal candidate for a job. Although nobody knows your organization and its ...
- Thinking of a Career in Sports Broadcasting
- Ever considered a career in sports broadcasting ? Many do and attempt to break into one of the most competitive areas of journalism .Here we speak to leading sports broadcaster ...
- 4 Ways to Get a Job in the Digital Marketing Industry
- Digital marketing is the new face of marketing, and it’s a booming industry indeed. In fact, there are more job opportunities available than there are qualified people to take up ...