There are plenty of finance sector jobs in Scotland, thanks to the sheer number of financial institutions based in the country. A number of high profile companies are based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. This includes recognisable global brands such as the Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury's Bank as well as insurance companies like Scottish Widows and Standard Life. Other well-known corporations based in Scotland include Direct Line, JP Morgan and Tesco Bank. With so many finance-based companies, it’s easy to see why the finance sector is a major contributor to Scotland’s economy.
There are a number of career routes available in the finance sector. As well as positions for call centre staff there are plenty of opportunities for technical and financial advisers, customer service professionals and claims consultants. At a more senior level, there is always demand for experienced actuaries and futures traders. For the latest finance jobs in Scotland you can always search Scotjobsnet below.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest finance jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- 10 Crucial Mistakes to Avoid in Your Resume
- Your resume is your chance to show potential employers that you have what it takes. While most fear the interview part of the employment process, the resume is actually the ...
- Essential Tips for Boosting Career Development
- Every student graduating from higher education institutions always have great expectations in boosting their career development which is a must if you want to gain the maximum ...
- A career in Landscaping and Gardening Services
- Tell us about your business Pat?Harper garden services is a family run business who first opened their doors in 2016. We offer a large range of landscaping and gardening services. ...
- Land That Dream Job
- There’s unlikely to be few feelings worse than getting up miserable at the beginning of the week because you have to go do a job you hate. Here are some ways to avoid that and ...