Engineering Jobs, Aberdeenshire
Find the latest Aberdeen engineering jobs .
Aberdeen is a thriving and cosmopolitan city with a buoyant economy that is driven by the energy,engineering and technology sectors.Aberdeen has population of 203,000 and unemployment rates that are consistently lower than the national average.
Aberdeen's engineering jobs and technology careers are some of the best paid engineering careers in the whole of the UK and Europe and attracts the best engineers to it's huge global energy sector from around the world.
The oil and gas sector in Aberdeen, which is a base for the World leading oil and engineering firms,has mushroomed since the discovery of oil in North Sea in the 1970's now employs thousands of high tech engineers across all disciplines both on and off shore,including Electrical, mechanical and subsea engineers and other trades including fitters,welders and other technical operatives.Senior entry roles offer lucrative salaries and packages,whilst graduate and junior roles also provide competitive packages and a wealth of career opportunities for those looking to develop within the technology sector of Scotland's oil capital.
IT (Information Technology) is also a key sector within the engineering industries and again provides some of the best jobs for those looking to work within the Aberdeen engineering sector in design and development .For the best engineering jobs in Aberdeen you will find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest engineering jobs in Aberdeen find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- A career in Landscaping and Gardening Services
- Tell us about your business Pat?Harper garden services is a family run business who first opened their doors in 2016. We offer a large range of landscaping and gardening services. ...
- Land That Dream Job
- There’s unlikely to be few feelings worse than getting up miserable at the beginning of the week because you have to go do a job you hate. Here are some ways to avoid that and ...
- Work Experience and it's Importance for you and your CV
- The current job market is becoming increasingly competitive and a degree and a good interview on their own is not enough. Internships and work experience are becoming more and ...
- Ever Thought of Teaching English as Foreign Language
- Have you ever thought of teaching English as a foreign language .Here we touch base with Dylan Blyth who has just done that in China . Was it always your ambition to ...