Engineering Jobs, Aberdeenshire
Find the latest Aberdeen engineering jobs .
Aberdeen is a thriving and cosmopolitan city with a buoyant economy that is driven by the energy,engineering and technology sectors.Aberdeen has population of 203,000 and unemployment rates that are consistently lower than the national average.
Aberdeen's engineering jobs and technology careers are some of the best paid engineering careers in the whole of the UK and Europe and attracts the best engineers to it's huge global energy sector from around the world.
The oil and gas sector in Aberdeen, which is a base for the World leading oil and engineering firms,has mushroomed since the discovery of oil in North Sea in the 1970's now employs thousands of high tech engineers across all disciplines both on and off shore,including Electrical, mechanical and subsea engineers and other trades including fitters,welders and other technical operatives.Senior entry roles offer lucrative salaries and packages,whilst graduate and junior roles also provide competitive packages and a wealth of career opportunities for those looking to develop within the technology sector of Scotland's oil capital.
IT (Information Technology) is also a key sector within the engineering industries and again provides some of the best jobs for those looking to work within the Aberdeen engineering sector in design and development .For the best engineering jobs in Aberdeen you will find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest engineering jobs in Aberdeen find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Investing in Yourself: Where to start first
- Your past choices and decisions have brought you to where you are today. You will then agree with me that if you want a bright future with immense opportunities, you need to make ...
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...