Engineering Jobs, Aberdeenshire
Find the latest Aberdeen engineering jobs .
Aberdeen is a thriving and cosmopolitan city with a buoyant economy that is driven by the energy,engineering and technology sectors.Aberdeen has population of 203,000 and unemployment rates that are consistently lower than the national average.
Aberdeen's engineering jobs and technology careers are some of the best paid engineering careers in the whole of the UK and Europe and attracts the best engineers to it's huge global energy sector from around the world.
The oil and gas sector in Aberdeen, which is a base for the World leading oil and engineering firms,has mushroomed since the discovery of oil in North Sea in the 1970's now employs thousands of high tech engineers across all disciplines both on and off shore,including Electrical, mechanical and subsea engineers and other trades including fitters,welders and other technical operatives.Senior entry roles offer lucrative salaries and packages,whilst graduate and junior roles also provide competitive packages and a wealth of career opportunities for those looking to develop within the technology sector of Scotland's oil capital.
IT (Information Technology) is also a key sector within the engineering industries and again provides some of the best jobs for those looking to work within the Aberdeen engineering sector in design and development .For the best engineering jobs in Aberdeen you will find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest engineering jobs in Aberdeen find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 2-4)
- What better place to start than with your employees themselves? It’s all well and good you sitting down and deciding what someone should be aiming for, but this approach may be ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 1-4)
- With reports suggesting that each day as many as one million people miss work because of stress, this could make a massive difference in your place of work. There’s a comfort in ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan
- Setting clear objectivesObjectives and goals are the key of any successful business. OKRs (objectives and key results) are a go-to for lots of highly successful companies. These ...