Engineering Jobs, Aberdeenshire
Find the latest Aberdeen engineering jobs .
Aberdeen is a thriving and cosmopolitan city with a buoyant economy that is driven by the energy,engineering and technology sectors.Aberdeen has population of 203,000 and unemployment rates that are consistently lower than the national average.
Aberdeen's engineering jobs and technology careers are some of the best paid engineering careers in the whole of the UK and Europe and attracts the best engineers to it's huge global energy sector from around the world.
The oil and gas sector in Aberdeen, which is a base for the World leading oil and engineering firms,has mushroomed since the discovery of oil in North Sea in the 1970's now employs thousands of high tech engineers across all disciplines both on and off shore,including Electrical, mechanical and subsea engineers and other trades including fitters,welders and other technical operatives.Senior entry roles offer lucrative salaries and packages,whilst graduate and junior roles also provide competitive packages and a wealth of career opportunities for those looking to develop within the technology sector of Scotland's oil capital.
IT (Information Technology) is also a key sector within the engineering industries and again provides some of the best jobs for those looking to work within the Aberdeen engineering sector in design and development .For the best engineering jobs in Aberdeen you will find them here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest engineering jobs in Aberdeen find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- 5 Reasons Why Social Responsibility is Important for Your Organization
- Social responsibility has been growing in charts for the last few years. More and more companies are jumping on this bandwagon every year. Companies use social responsibility for ...
- How to find a job without experience
- Are you on the search for a job? If it is your first job search, then you may be worried that you don’t have much experience. However, we have all been there! Starting your ...
- How to Turn Your Love for Music Into a Real Job
- Do you love music, and you intend to make cool cash from it? Every job starts from somewhere, mostly driven by money, passion, and love. If nothing gives you a push towards a job, ...
- Grow Together: Develop the Best Training for Your Team
- Grow Together: Develop the Best Training for Your TeamTraining and development are some of the most important areas of human resources management. Companies should see to it that ...