Driving Jobs, Fife
Driving jobs in Fife.
The Transport and Logistics industry is a leading employer in Fife. Driving Jobs are generally broken down into HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle), FLT (Forklift Truck License), Class 1 ,7.5T and 3.5T Drivers. If you have a clean driving license, your skills will be sought after from employers across Fife in the main town like Dunfermline ,Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes supporting retailers ,distribution and delivery companies.About two per cent of all Scottish jobs are in the passenger transport industry 45,700 ,with 16,000 involved in the sector on a self employed basis.
The Logistics sector (Distribution) employs 59,900 people in Scotland, about three per cent of all Scottish Jobs 4,000 people are estimated to be self-employed.The Driving / Transport industry does not need qualifications, just a specific driving license.Below are the latest driving jobs in Fife on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest driving jobs in Fife find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Small Business Focus
- The excitement of running a business is always enticing, but the journey towards success is not an easy one. Studies have shown that a vast majority of new businesses rarely ...
- What to keep in mind in an online job interview
- What to keep in mind in an online job interviewThe global economy has been hit hard by the coronavirus and as a result, many employers are firing or sending their employees on ...
- 7 Steps Hr Do To Support Their Employees Succeed
- Great leaders want to guarantee their group is participated in their job, really feeling completely satisfied, as well as doing at their personal ideal. However, for those ...
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...