Driving Jobs, Fife
Driving jobs in Fife.
The Transport and Logistics industry is a leading employer in Fife. Driving Jobs are generally broken down into HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle), FLT (Forklift Truck License), Class 1 ,7.5T and 3.5T Drivers. If you have a clean driving license, your skills will be sought after from employers across Fife in the main town like Dunfermline ,Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes supporting retailers ,distribution and delivery companies.About two per cent of all Scottish jobs are in the passenger transport industry 45,700 ,with 16,000 involved in the sector on a self employed basis.
The Logistics sector (Distribution) employs 59,900 people in Scotland, about three per cent of all Scottish Jobs 4,000 people are estimated to be self-employed.The Driving / Transport industry does not need qualifications, just a specific driving license.Below are the latest driving jobs in Fife on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest driving jobs in Fife find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- A career in Landscaping and Gardening Services
- Tell us about your business Pat?Harper garden services is a family run business who first opened their doors in 2016. We offer a large range of landscaping and gardening services. ...
- Land That Dream Job
- There’s unlikely to be few feelings worse than getting up miserable at the beginning of the week because you have to go do a job you hate. Here are some ways to avoid that and ...
- Work Experience and it's Importance for you and your CV
- The current job market is becoming increasingly competitive and a degree and a good interview on their own is not enough. Internships and work experience are becoming more and ...
- Ever Thought of Teaching English as Foreign Language
- Have you ever thought of teaching English as a foreign language .Here we touch base with Dylan Blyth who has just done that in China . Was it always your ambition to ...