Driving Jobs, Fife
Driving jobs in Fife.
The Transport and Logistics industry is a leading employer in Fife. Driving Jobs are generally broken down into HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle), FLT (Forklift Truck License), Class 1 ,7.5T and 3.5T Drivers. If you have a clean driving license, your skills will be sought after from employers across Fife in the main town like Dunfermline ,Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes supporting retailers ,distribution and delivery companies.About two per cent of all Scottish jobs are in the passenger transport industry 45,700 ,with 16,000 involved in the sector on a self employed basis.
The Logistics sector (Distribution) employs 59,900 people in Scotland, about three per cent of all Scottish Jobs 4,000 people are estimated to be self-employed.The Driving / Transport industry does not need qualifications, just a specific driving license.Below are the latest driving jobs in Fife on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest driving jobs in Fife find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...