Driving Jobs, Fife
Driving jobs in Fife.
The Transport and Logistics industry is a leading employer in Fife. Driving Jobs are generally broken down into HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle), FLT (Forklift Truck License), Class 1 ,7.5T and 3.5T Drivers. If you have a clean driving license, your skills will be sought after from employers across Fife in the main town like Dunfermline ,Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes supporting retailers ,distribution and delivery companies.About two per cent of all Scottish jobs are in the passenger transport industry 45,700 ,with 16,000 involved in the sector on a self employed basis.
The Logistics sector (Distribution) employs 59,900 people in Scotland, about three per cent of all Scottish Jobs 4,000 people are estimated to be self-employed.The Driving / Transport industry does not need qualifications, just a specific driving license.Below are the latest driving jobs in Fife on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest driving jobs in Fife find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...
- Top 5 Tips To Recruit Bright Candidates
- Hiring top talent takes a mix of imagination as well as diligence. Innovation makes it less complicated than ever before to publish your task posts to a broad audience-- but to ...
- From a few years Back-Dangerous Jobs in Scotland
- Going to work for many of us is a procedure we do day to day, year to year with the thought of being injured or killed never crossing our minds throughout our working lives. The ...
- Working for Free -An Option you will take ?
- Only a few years ago the idea of working for nothing would have seemed ludicrous. If people wanted work experience, an apprenticeship or trainee scheme was usually the best way to ...