Driving Jobs, Fife
Driving jobs in Fife.
The Transport and Logistics industry is a leading employer in Fife. Driving Jobs are generally broken down into HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle), FLT (Forklift Truck License), Class 1 ,7.5T and 3.5T Drivers. If you have a clean driving license, your skills will be sought after from employers across Fife in the main town like Dunfermline ,Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes supporting retailers ,distribution and delivery companies.About two per cent of all Scottish jobs are in the passenger transport industry 45,700 ,with 16,000 involved in the sector on a self employed basis.
The Logistics sector (Distribution) employs 59,900 people in Scotland, about three per cent of all Scottish Jobs 4,000 people are estimated to be self-employed.The Driving / Transport industry does not need qualifications, just a specific driving license.Below are the latest driving jobs in Fife on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest driving jobs in Fife find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- 9 Tips For Candidates To Work With Recruitment Agencies
- Introduction: So you’re in the market for your next role and wondering whether you should work with a recruitment agency or maybe a recruiter approaches you regarding a ...
- Hiring a Chef and the Challenges it Brings
- Hiring a chef is one of the biggest challenges for a restaurateur. Finding an able, able, and persevering chef for your restaurant can have a craving for searching for a needle in ...
- How to Best Exploit the Service of a Life Coach
- 5 Types of People to Avoid and Surround Yourself With Because you cannot live in this vast world alone, you definitely need to learn how to live with people. A life ...
- 10 Crucial Mistakes to Avoid in Your Resume
- Your resume is your chance to show potential employers that you have what it takes. While most fear the interview part of the employment process, the resume is actually the ...