A domestic career involves the maintenance or cleaning of a house,hotel or industrial premises .The Domestic and cleaning roles are fairly diverse in Scotland across every region, you will find below a good selection of domestic, housekeeping and cleaning jobs.
Temporary and part and full time roles in both the Public and Private sector are available, they are predominately low entry level but offer flexibility to the job seeker with varied hours available.
Below are the latest domestic and cleaning jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest domestic jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 2-4)
- What better place to start than with your employees themselves? It’s all well and good you sitting down and deciding what someone should be aiming for, but this approach may be ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 1-4)
- With reports suggesting that each day as many as one million people miss work because of stress, this could make a massive difference in your place of work. There’s a comfort in ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan
- Setting clear objectivesObjectives and goals are the key of any successful business. OKRs (objectives and key results) are a go-to for lots of highly successful companies. These ...