Data Entry Jobs
The role of data input or entry involves a clerk or typist updating or adding information to a database via a spreadsheet or from paper documents.
Although the entry level for the role of data input does not require many skills it is essential to be versed with basic keyboard skills, some database knowledge and ability to use a scanner. Most administration departments in companies and organisations will employ data clerks on a permanent or temporary basis.
Below are the latest data entry jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest data entry jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The Ten Things to Avoid or Say at an Interview
- 10 Things not to say at a Job InterviewPreparation is important for any interview. We think of all the things what we should say and do. We practise what we are going to say, ...
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...
- How to Make Job Interviews Less Daunting
- Job interviews can be daunting at the best of times.The nerves associated with them,the knowledge you are up against others with their hearts set on the job.So, how do you stand ...
- Success in Sales
- If you work in sales, you’ll know what a tough arena it can be. Perhaps in more than any other line of work, sales is driven by immediately measurable results. This can be ...