Data Entry Jobs
The role of data input or entry involves a clerk or typist updating or adding information to a database via a spreadsheet or from paper documents.
Although the entry level for the role of data input does not require many skills it is essential to be versed with basic keyboard skills, some database knowledge and ability to use a scanner. Most administration departments in companies and organisations will employ data clerks on a permanent or temporary basis.
Below are the latest data entry jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest data entry jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 2
- Did you leave school and go straight to work on a trawler ?I always knew I wanted to go to sea,my mother wanted me to get a trade but I wasn’t interested,it was the sea for ...
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 1
- Fishing in rural and coastal areas of Scotland is an integral part of their local economy .The industry ,according to 2016 figures published by the Scottish government ,provides ...
- Unemployed ? Make job searching a Daily Routine
- Make Job Searching a Daily Routine and PriorityJust like having a job, job searching must become your daily priority. Routines have been shown to be beneficial to our mental ...
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...