Data Entry Jobs
The role of data input or entry involves a clerk or typist updating or adding information to a database via a spreadsheet or from paper documents.
Although the entry level for the role of data input does not require many skills it is essential to be versed with basic keyboard skills, some database knowledge and ability to use a scanner. Most administration departments in companies and organisations will employ data clerks on a permanent or temporary basis.
Below are the latest data entry jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest data entry jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Self Employment - When Is The Right Time for you?
- Self-employment is not as easy to do these days, banks and building societies are not standing outside their establishments encouraging you to come in and apply for money. Any ...
- Top Tips To Deal With Recruitment Agencies
- Top 8 Tips To Deal With Recruitment Agencies It takes an extraordinary skill set to recognize the ideal candidate for a job. Although nobody knows your organization and its ...
- Thinking of a Career in Sports Broadcasting
- Ever considered a career in sports broadcasting ? Many do and attempt to break into one of the most competitive areas of journalism .Here we speak to leading sports broadcaster ...
- 4 Ways to Get a Job in the Digital Marketing Industry
- Digital marketing is the new face of marketing, and it’s a booming industry indeed. In fact, there are more job opportunities available than there are qualified people to take up ...