Data Entry Jobs
The role of data input or entry involves a clerk or typist updating or adding information to a database via a spreadsheet or from paper documents.
Although the entry level for the role of data input does not require many skills it is essential to be versed with basic keyboard skills, some database knowledge and ability to use a scanner. Most administration departments in companies and organisations will employ data clerks on a permanent or temporary basis.
Below are the latest data entry jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest data entry jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Having a Successful Job Interview
- There is often a sense of fear and trepidation surrounding the dreaded interview. Nerves bubble to the surface and our minds thrust into overdrive. We begin to mull over the worst ...
- A Day In The Life of An Events and Marketing Campaign Manager
- Complimentary tickets are often controversial too. Finalists are required to book them and provide card details. The line usually is that “Card details will have to be taken as a ...
- Working at EE Greenock
- Take EE’s quiz below to find out whether you’re Sales or Customer Service. Then head to jobs.ee.co.uk/greenock to apply to the role that’s right for you!...
- Working at EE in Greenock
- Think you know sales? Think again… To work in sales you have to be brash and arrogant, right? Wrong. Here at EE, sales is an integral part of our business and we’re always ...