Data Entry Jobs
The role of data input or entry involves a clerk or typist updating or adding information to a database via a spreadsheet or from paper documents.
Although the entry level for the role of data input does not require many skills it is essential to be versed with basic keyboard skills, some database knowledge and ability to use a scanner. Most administration departments in companies and organisations will employ data clerks on a permanent or temporary basis.
Below are the latest data entry jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest data entry jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Improving Concentration and Focus at Work
- A study conducted by Microsoft (2015) suggests that the average attention span of any human being is 8 seconds. Not 8 hours. Not even 8 minutes. That figure has been in decline ...
- A Career in Online Sales
- With Cyber Mondays and Black Fridays and sales all year round, shoppers are in the constant frenzy for consumer spending. The development of the online sales sector, hugely ...
- Employment Contracts in the UK
- Before accepting a job offer, it is essential to fully understand the employment contract; to know whether you are a full-time employee or on a zero-hour contract (and to know the ...
- Bupa’s Peripatetic Nurses in Scotland
- The life of a Bupa Peripatetic Nurse in Scotland Ready for your next challenge in nursing? Ever considered becoming a Peripatetic Nurse for Bupa? We’re currently looking for ...