Data Entry Jobs
The role of data input or entry involves a clerk or typist updating or adding information to a database via a spreadsheet or from paper documents.
Although the entry level for the role of data input does not require many skills it is essential to be versed with basic keyboard skills, some database knowledge and ability to use a scanner. Most administration departments in companies and organisations will employ data clerks on a permanent or temporary basis.
Below are the latest data entry jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest data entry jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...