Data Entry Jobs
The role of data input or entry involves a clerk or typist updating or adding information to a database via a spreadsheet or from paper documents.
Although the entry level for the role of data input does not require many skills it is essential to be versed with basic keyboard skills, some database knowledge and ability to use a scanner. Most administration departments in companies and organisations will employ data clerks on a permanent or temporary basis.
Below are the latest data entry jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest data entry jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 2-4)
- What better place to start than with your employees themselves? It’s all well and good you sitting down and deciding what someone should be aiming for, but this approach may be ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 1-4)
- With reports suggesting that each day as many as one million people miss work because of stress, this could make a massive difference in your place of work. There’s a comfort in ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan
- Setting clear objectivesObjectives and goals are the key of any successful business. OKRs (objectives and key results) are a go-to for lots of highly successful companies. These ...