Customer Services Jobs, Edinburgh
Scotland's capital city offers a wide range of customer service jobs.Various industries require customer service staff, from retail, banking, hospitality and tourism across Edinburgh on a permanent and seasonal basis.
In addition the financial services industry employs customer service representatives through their contact services, who provide telephone banking services and support.
Other financial and telecommunications companies employ sales and support agents who offer products and services to customers and clients.
Below are the latest customer service jobs and careers in Edinburgh.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find your new career in Customer Service in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 2-4)
- What better place to start than with your employees themselves? It’s all well and good you sitting down and deciding what someone should be aiming for, but this approach may be ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 1-4)
- With reports suggesting that each day as many as one million people miss work because of stress, this could make a massive difference in your place of work. There’s a comfort in ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan
- Setting clear objectivesObjectives and goals are the key of any successful business. OKRs (objectives and key results) are a go-to for lots of highly successful companies. These ...