Customer Services Jobs, Edinburgh
Scotland's capital city offers a wide range of customer service jobs.Various industries require customer service staff, from retail, banking, hospitality and tourism across Edinburgh on a permanent and seasonal basis.
In addition the financial services industry employs customer service representatives through their contact services, who provide telephone banking services and support.
Other financial and telecommunications companies employ sales and support agents who offer products and services to customers and clients.
Below are the latest customer service jobs and careers in Edinburgh.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find your new career in Customer Service in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Working Full Time and Studying -how to juggle both Successfully
- For anyone who is currently in work and is also pursuing out of hours education or research for a diploma or degree , effective use of your Time is key .So you can earn and ...
- A Day in the Life of a Head Librarian
- And I’m not sure you’ll wantto look at poetry; am surprisedwhen the pirate behind your fiery eyeslets me help you choose a Douglas Dunnto add to your collection.(Extract from ...
- Life as a Travel Counsellor in Scotland
- In our regular series of speaking to industry professionals , here we speak to Milngavie based Lesley Hill of Travel Counsellors abour her career and experiences within the travel ...
- A Day in the Life of a Lawyer
- Josephine Van Lierop is a Senior Associate at Slater and Gordon UK, specialising in Employment Law. She has gained over fifteen years of valuable experience practicing law across ...