Customer Services Jobs, Edinburgh
Scotland's capital city offers a wide range of customer service jobs.Various industries require customer service staff, from retail, banking, hospitality and tourism across Edinburgh on a permanent and seasonal basis.
In addition the financial services industry employs customer service representatives through their contact services, who provide telephone banking services and support.
Other financial and telecommunications companies employ sales and support agents who offer products and services to customers and clients.
Below are the latest customer service jobs and careers in Edinburgh.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find your new career in Customer Service in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The More Unusual Jobs of the World
- You might think your 9-5 is challenging. Maybe you come into the office faced with an Everest of paperwork or have hours of back-breaking labour ahead. But do you ever come into ...
- A Blast from the Past - Scotjobsnet on You Tube
- Here is our promo video from 2007 for Scotjobnet ,then known as scottishjobsonthe.net ( we decided to shorten the domain for obvious reasons ,of the original being a bit long ) ...
- Improving Concentration and Focus at Work
- A study conducted by Microsoft (2015) suggests that the average attention span of any human being is 8 seconds. Not 8 hours. Not even 8 minutes. That figure has been in decline ...
- A Career in Online Sales
- With Cyber Mondays and Black Fridays and sales all year round, shoppers are in the constant frenzy for consumer spending. The development of the online sales sector, hugely ...