Customer Services Jobs, Edinburgh
Scotland's capital city offers a wide range of customer service jobs.Various industries require customer service staff, from retail, banking, hospitality and tourism across Edinburgh on a permanent and seasonal basis.
In addition the financial services industry employs customer service representatives through their contact services, who provide telephone banking services and support.
Other financial and telecommunications companies employ sales and support agents who offer products and services to customers and clients.
Below are the latest customer service jobs and careers in Edinburgh.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find your new career in Customer Service in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- The Ten Things to Avoid or Say at an Interview
- 10 Things not to say at a Job InterviewPreparation is important for any interview. We think of all the things what we should say and do. We practise what we are going to say, ...
- Part Time Jobs or Freelancing to Top Up Your Income
- If you’re looking for ways to make more money, either to get out of debt or to save for something special, then you might want to think about a part time or temporary job. You may ...
- How to Make Job Interviews Less Daunting
- Job interviews can be daunting at the best of times.The nerves associated with them,the knowledge you are up against others with their hearts set on the job.So, how do you stand ...
- Success in Sales
- If you work in sales, you’ll know what a tough arena it can be. Perhaps in more than any other line of work, sales is driven by immediately measurable results. This can be ...