Customer Services Jobs, Edinburgh
Scotland's capital city offers a wide range of customer service jobs.Various industries require customer service staff, from retail, banking, hospitality and tourism across Edinburgh on a permanent and seasonal basis.
In addition the financial services industry employs customer service representatives through their contact services, who provide telephone banking services and support.
Other financial and telecommunications companies employ sales and support agents who offer products and services to customers and clients.
Below are the latest customer service jobs and careers in Edinburgh.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find your new career in Customer Service in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Top 5 Tips To Recruit Bright Candidates
- Hiring top talent takes a mix of imagination as well as diligence. Innovation makes it less complicated than ever before to publish your task posts to a broad audience-- but to ...
- From a few years Back-Dangerous Jobs in Scotland
- Going to work for many of us is a procedure we do day to day, year to year with the thought of being injured or killed never crossing our minds throughout our working lives. The ...
- Working for Free -An Option you will take ?
- Only a few years ago the idea of working for nothing would have seemed ludicrous. If people wanted work experience, an apprenticeship or trainee scheme was usually the best way to ...
- I wanted to be an Astronaut amongst other things
- From an early age you just never really fully understood the things older people did or why they did them .The idea of having a job or going to work, well that was for the grown ...