Customer Services Jobs, Edinburgh
Scotland's capital city offers a wide range of customer service jobs.Various industries require customer service staff, from retail, banking, hospitality and tourism across Edinburgh on a permanent and seasonal basis.
In addition the financial services industry employs customer service representatives through their contact services, who provide telephone banking services and support.
Other financial and telecommunications companies employ sales and support agents who offer products and services to customers and clients.
Below are the latest customer service jobs and careers in Edinburgh.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find your new career in Customer Service in Edinburgh here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Success in Sales
- If you work in sales, you’ll know what a tough arena it can be. Perhaps in more than any other line of work, sales is driven by immediately measurable results. This can be ...
- Looking for a Job You Will Love
- How to Find a Job that One lovesTo find a job that one loves is not an easy exercise and thus needs some preparation and planning. Most people end up working at a place for their ...
- How to fill Your day when Unemployed
- The question of what to do with your time if you are unemployed depends largely on why you’re unemployed and whether you want to find employment. The answers will be different for ...
- Teaching in Scotland
- Most people can think back to a particular teacher that inspired them in some way during their time at school, or, perhaps more relatable, to one who undermined them. ...