Call Centre Jobs
Scottish call centre jobs. Scotland is a major player in the world of professional communication – with thousands of people working in contact or call centres. Covering a vast array of different sectors, you’ll find lots of contact centre or call centre jobs to choose from. Whether you’re interested in finance, retail or even technology you’ll find a call centre which deals in your specialism.
Roles within the contact centre industry include being a customer service administrator and customer adviser. If you have a second or even third language your skills as a professional communicator will be very much in demand. More senior positions tend to focus on office management, where experience in handling a team of people is usually essential.
Scotland’s central belt is home to a large number of call and centres, especially in Glasgow and Edinburgh. Pay can vary depending on experience but most employees will receive bonuses if they meet their targets.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest call centre jobs in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Why Personal Development Is Crucial for Your Career
- Nothing is permanent in this life, except change. Your current position, either professionally or socially, may not give you the same satisfaction tomorrow as it is giving you ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan-p 4-4
- How Should I grade my goals ?This is totally up to you. You can set goals which are graded by percentage achieved, or something as simple as a tick or cross system. This is ...
- 5 major CV blunders and how to fix them
- Your CV is your first impression. It’s your first chance to introduce yourself to a recruiter or potential employer, so it has to be good. After all, even the smallest error can ...
- The benefits of creating a career development plan (series 3-4)
- Creating your own career development planIt’s not just those working for you who can benefit from having a clear guide to follow. It can be hard to know what targets to set ...