Call Centre Jobs
Scottish call centre jobs. Scotland is a major player in the world of professional communication – with thousands of people working in contact or call centres. Covering a vast array of different sectors, you’ll find lots of contact centre or call centre jobs to choose from. Whether you’re interested in finance, retail or even technology you’ll find a call centre which deals in your specialism.
Roles within the contact centre industry include being a customer service administrator and customer adviser. If you have a second or even third language your skills as a professional communicator will be very much in demand. More senior positions tend to focus on office management, where experience in handling a team of people is usually essential.
Scotland’s central belt is home to a large number of call and centres, especially in Glasgow and Edinburgh. Pay can vary depending on experience but most employees will receive bonuses if they meet their targets.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest call centre jobs in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Small Business Focus
- The excitement of running a business is always enticing, but the journey towards success is not an easy one. Studies have shown that a vast majority of new businesses rarely ...
- What to keep in mind in an online job interview
- What to keep in mind in an online job interviewThe global economy has been hit hard by the coronavirus and as a result, many employers are firing or sending their employees on ...
- 7 Steps Hr Do To Support Their Employees Succeed
- Great leaders want to guarantee their group is participated in their job, really feeling completely satisfied, as well as doing at their personal ideal. However, for those ...
- Very Quick Fire Q & A with Big Phil Campion
- Here we touch base with Phil Campion .Phil served with distinction in combat operations around the globe as a soldier in the regular Armed Forces -Royal ...