BT is at the heart of Scotland, delivering innovative and exciting communications for all.
Our networks, products and services are changing the way we live – at home, at work, in health, education, government and the community.Our customers can communicate anywhere, any time, using whatever device they choose.
At the centre of our success is delivering an outstanding customer experience and is at the heart of everything we do.
We rely on the people in our contact centres to make it happen. As a Customer advisor you’ll keep our customers connected, whether they’re individuals with a single broadband and mobile through to multinational companies who need complex solutions support. You’ll be helping customers make the most of our amazing products and services, and working to put things right if they go wrong.
BT are recruiting contact centre staff in Scotland.Find the latest opportunities here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Contact centre jobs in Scotland
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- A career in Landscaping and Gardening Services
- Tell us about your business Pat?Harper garden services is a family run business who first opened their doors in 2016. We offer a large range of landscaping and gardening services. ...
- Land That Dream Job
- There’s unlikely to be few feelings worse than getting up miserable at the beginning of the week because you have to go do a job you hate. Here are some ways to avoid that and ...
- Work Experience and it's Importance for you and your CV
- The current job market is becoming increasingly competitive and a degree and a good interview on their own is not enough. Internships and work experience are becoming more and ...
- Ever Thought of Teaching English as Foreign Language
- Have you ever thought of teaching English as a foreign language .Here we touch base with Dylan Blyth who has just done that in China . Was it always your ambition to ...