BT is at the heart of Scotland, delivering innovative and exciting communications for all.
Our networks, products and services are changing the way we live – at home, at work, in health, education, government and the community.Our customers can communicate anywhere, any time, using whatever device they choose.
At the centre of our success is delivering an outstanding customer experience and is at the heart of everything we do.
We rely on the people in our contact centres to make it happen. As a Customer advisor you’ll keep our customers connected, whether they’re individuals with a single broadband and mobile through to multinational companies who need complex solutions support. You’ll be helping customers make the most of our amazing products and services, and working to put things right if they go wrong.
BT are recruiting contact centre staff in Scotland.Find the latest opportunities here on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Contact centre jobs in Scotland
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Hiring a Chef and the Challenges it Brings
- Hiring a chef is one of the biggest challenges for a restaurateur. Finding an able, able, and persevering chef for your restaurant can have a craving for searching for a needle in ...
- How to Best Exploit the Service of a Life Coach
- 5 Types of People to Avoid and Surround Yourself With Because you cannot live in this vast world alone, you definitely need to learn how to live with people. A life ...
- 10 Crucial Mistakes to Avoid in Your Resume
- Your resume is your chance to show potential employers that you have what it takes. While most fear the interview part of the employment process, the resume is actually the ...
- Essential Tips for Boosting Career Development
- Every student graduating from higher education institutions always have great expectations in boosting their career development which is a must if you want to gain the maximum ...