Animal Care Jobs
The Animal care sector is worth a £1 billion to the UK economy . It is estimated that there is around 13,000 businesses, nearly 80,000 employees and an array of volunteers and voluntary organisations.
A career within the animal care sector can be within the retail sector such as pet shops, small enterprises such as boarding kennels, catteries, though to Zoos such as Edinburgh and and Wildlife parks in Scotland which include Blair Drummond Safari park .Organisations such as the SPCA-Scottish Prevention of Cruelty to animals and the SRSPB-Scottish Royal Protection of Birds ,keep the neccessary awareness of animal care and protection in the public eye.
To work within the animal care sector a qualification is necessary in most cases such as degree in Vetenary Science,Diploma or NVQ.
Opportunities exist in the sector throughout Scotland and below you will find the latest Animal care jobs in Scotland.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
For the latest animal care jobs in Scotland find them here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Women's Best Career Options
- Whether you're a college student trying to find out what your actual calling is, a seasoned professional wanting to return to work, or someone simply searching for a different ...
- Considering a Career as a Business Consultant? Here's What You Need to Know
- The present-day business environment is very volatile and presents countless challenges for the companies that want to join the game. Navigating this labyrinth is incredibly hard ...
- Getting Ahead Of The Market: How Big Data Is Transforming Real Estate
- Previously, the decisions of real estate investors and firms were driven by traditional data or intuitions. But now, real estate data has provided access to different variables ...
- 6 Food Industry Jobs in That Contribute to a Healthier Society
- There is one old and very frequently-quoted French proverb that roughly translates to “you are what you eat.” Well, Mister Brillat-Savarin who originally coined the sentence was ...