Find agriculture jobs in Scotland.The agricultural sector is one of Scotland oldest traditional industries and is largely based in the more rural areas of the country from the Highlands ,Scottish borders,Lanarkshire and Ayrshire. The sector though not as large as it once was still employs many thousands of full time and seasonal staff and is a leading contributor to the Scottish economy.
The agricultural sector has various specialisms from the traditional farming roles which include seasonal roles of harvesting of crops,fruit, to the farming of sheep and dairy production.
Agricultural service and support sectors include engineering and technical specialities which offer career opportunities in skilled trades and transportation. Below are some of the latest agricultural jobs in Scotland on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest agriculture jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Piping Design as a Career
- Colin Black has worked as a piping designer for over 30 years, working on the designing of oil rigs, and travelling abroad to a number of different countries across the world.In ...
- Life as a Female Jump Jockey
- Gender inequality in the workplace has become a serious issue of discussion in recent times from office cubicles to parliamentary debates. However once less explored area of ...
- You Didn't Get the Job You Wanted
- Rejection is tough, there is no doubt about it. Often we come from it feeling like a failure…but rejection and failure are not the same things! In fact, rejection goes hand in ...
- The Importance of Having a Pension
- The concept of retirement is somewhat novel in the West and in some areas of the world, doesn’t even exist. Whether or not you decide to retire is up to yourself and your personal ...