Advertising careers involve the promotion or marketing of a companies product or service to an audience ,which is normally the general public or target market.
Careers within the advertising industries are found across all the main regions of Scotland and especially within the main cities and towns.Most career opportunities revolve around client account management,media buying and creative consultants within the various mediums of Television,print,online and Outdoor.
Normally the ad agencies recruit graduates from a creative or communications background,although junior level entries can work up the ladder to more senior planning and buying roles.
You will find below a good selection of roles within the advertising industry in Scotland below on Scotjobsnet.
No jobs found, please try amending your criteria.
Find all the latest advertising jobs in Scotland here on Scotjobsnet.co.uk.
0 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 0.
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 2
- Did you leave school and go straight to work on a trawler ?I always knew I wanted to go to sea,my mother wanted me to get a trade but I wasn’t interested,it was the sea for ...
- Fishing as a career in Scotland Part 1
- Fishing in rural and coastal areas of Scotland is an integral part of their local economy .The industry ,according to 2016 figures published by the Scottish government ,provides ...
- Unemployed ? Make job searching a Daily Routine
- Make Job Searching a Daily Routine and PriorityJust like having a job, job searching must become your daily priority. Routines have been shown to be beneficial to our mental ...
- Body language at a Job Interview
- Body language is an important aspect of communication , especially in a job interview, that people often tend to overlook. Body language, in fact, contributes to create a first ...